Which preview will be out today?

By Mu0n729, in X-Wing

We're gonna get an article for new players explaining the difference between red and green dice in excruciating detail, with no actual spoilers.

9 minutes ago, player2072913 said:

We're gonna get an article for new players explaining the difference between red and green dice in excruciating detail, with no actual spoilers.

Well, only like 5-6 sides of the dice. The rest is left unrevealed until release.

Store champs prize support announcement? Please? Like really though...........

1 hour ago, player2072913 said:

You called it. No spoilers. Explained green and red dice.

So what's next? "These are the bases and pegs for holding the ships in 2.0."

4 minutes ago, Dabirdisdaword said:

You called it. No spoilers. Explained green and red dice.

So what's next? "These are the bases and pegs for holding the ships in 2.0."

Dammit. Should have guessed 'an article spoiling everything in wave 2'

Which preview will be out on Tuesday?

We're starting to see planned leaks of new Imperial content via Team Cov etc now. I'd be pretty surprised if we don't see major leaks of the Imp and Scum conversions before GenCon.

The schedule is a little thrown off by the fact that the full rebel conversion kit being leaked was emphatically Not On Purpose.

This topic hasn’t been getting enough love since, well, since we are getting frequent previews. We need an alternate purpose to post in here as well.

On 6/12/2018 at 11:32 AM, thespaceinvader said:

We're starting to see planned leaks of new Imperial content via Team Cov etc now. I'd be pretty surprised if we don't see major leaks of the Imp and Scum conversions before GenCon.

The schedule is a little thrown off by the fact that the full rebel conversion kit being leaked was emphatically Not On Purpose.

Once again, rebel spies ruin the fun for everyone.

starting with the easy moves for medium

wz0dRgY.png

so what's gonna be today's preview?

4 hours ago, Mu0n729 said:

so what's gonna be today's preview?

Something we’ve already seen. Likely related to 2.0 rules

I'd be thrilled if they decided to post the rule-book today.

Instead it, will be nothing or something we've seen. Maybe an article about how modifications work.

So, now that the launch dust has completely settled

which preview will be out today?

Edited by Mu0n729

RZ-2!

Edit: That's my guess. Didn't want to get anybody's hopes up unjustly.

Edited by SabineKey

Probably RZ-2 or (Hopefully) Mining Guild TIE. As they are the 2 ships in the wave that aren’t rereleases.

Legion.

Something wave 2 gets fleshed out. I'm not willing to suggest which thing.
Maybe announcement of Rebel or Imperial small packs for Wave 2.
Maybe announcement of how future waves 1st edition ship's cards will be accessible without buying the new expansions (but I don't really expect this until at least wave 3, since Resistance and FO have convo kits).

Wave 2 previews begin today? They are going to have to sell me real hard on Resistance or FO. Otherwise, I'll be buying conversion kits only if I feel like I can sell my ships for more than the cost of the kits.

would love a wave 2 release date.

I think they will announce the rest of the wave first.

Oh hey, this thread is back! I want an article today. It's been a while, and Fridays are usually good FFG news days

On 9/28/2018 at 10:18 AM, eMeM said:

I think they will announce the rest of the wave first.

I wouldn't be sure there's any more in Wave 2. They said at GenCon that "more would be revealed in November" in reference to the prequel factions. They're never withheld any part of a wave that wasn't a direct tie in to an upcoming movie.

I'd bet that even with 7 factions, 3-4 releases is all we'll ever get at once, but in general, releases will be more frequent than they were in 1.0.

1 hour ago, Engine25 said:

I wouldn't be sure there's any more in Wave 2. They said at GenCon that "more would be revealed in November" in reference to the prequel factions. They're never withheld any part of a wave that wasn't a direct tie in to an upcoming movie.

I'd bet that even with 7 factions, 3-4 releases is all we'll ever get at once, but in general, releases will be more frequent than they were in 1.0.

I'm thinking not new ships but more reprints. I'm 90% sure at least Saw and Reaper reprints will be a part of Wave 2.

23 hours ago, eMeM said:

I'm thinking not new ships but more reprints. I'm 90% sure at least Saw and Reaper reprints will be a part of Wave 2.

That wouldn't really be a wave 2 item, then, unless the 1st edition content was cleared out of the packs and they changed it to second edition packaging. They don't typically announce reprints, they just add them to the Upcoming page. There's already a lot in wave 2 and I really think we are going to see waves where some factions just don't get anything. Rebels and Imps might have nothing released until wave 4. Or, we might see one non-new-faction release alongside each of the new faction waves (Mining Guild TIE being the wave 2 version of that statement).

I also think a lot of us would be really annoyed at them reprinting Saw's and Reaper so soon. A lot of people likely bought into that preview wave (including some of us who haven't played second for some time). I don't think FFG always cares about annoying the players but I think it's reasonable that they would still want to wait longer. I still see those packs on shelves here.

Edited by Ixidor