Watcha been playin'? - The general video game topic.

By papernaut, in UFS Off Topic

Antigoth said:

No More Heros I found at the $10 Boxing day bin at Walmart. If you can find this game cheap, I absolutely recommend trying it. Just for the opening level & Cut Scenes alone.

I paid full price for it when it came out. It was still awesome.

Finally got Left 4 Dead on Monday, and I haven't put it down except when I'm at work! I've gone through all four campaigns at least once, and gotten a load of acheivements. Loving the Director AI, it makes the replay value shoot through the roof. Still yet to play VS mode, since Campaign is keeping me busy as it is.

My brother still plays COD:WaW on my XBL profile, and just found out there's a COD4 tournament in town in February. Better let him know about that one.

As for me, I'm learning how to beat lag with Honda on HD Remix, and it's not easy. I win the first 2 rounds on ranked matches, then lose all 3.

Kingdom hearts RE: chains of memories. but right now, i'm the game of games: GOD HAND

this week i have mostly been playin

Cod5 - nazis commies and **** all in the fray good times

Cod4 - Got it for xmas and i love me some HC goodness

ScIV - got it for my gf and i love it ^_^

if anyone wants to add me im aderangedbunny on Xbl

I too payed full price. And it was still awesome. oh boy, I've got Shadow of the colussus and xenosaga ep.1 coming in from gooze any day now!

papernaut said:

I too payed full price. And it was still awesome. oh boy, I've got Shadow of the colussus and xenosaga ep.1 coming in from gooze any day now!

Honestly I'd tell you don't get the rest of Xenosaga but if you're willing to play through the entire series I hear ep. 3 is good.

SotC was gorgeous in it's heyday (it still is honestly) but I never had the patience for it.

Right now, I've got : NHL 09, Lost Odyssey (harkens back to the Final Fantasies I actually LIKED so that's a plus), Okami (the non-Clover version, sadly), Zack and Wiki, Beyond Good and Evil (yah I'm late on that but 15$ rerelease is sex), Persona 3 FES because I didn't even finish THAT and Persona 4.

Put me down for that club of people who paid full price for No More Heroes and felt it was worth every penny. To this day it is still my favorite Wii title.

icky said:

this week i have mostly been playin

Cod5 - nazis commies and **** all in the fray good times

Cod4 - Got it for xmas and i love me some HC goodness

ScIV - got it for my gf and i love it ^_^

if anyone wants to add me im aderangedbunny on Xbl

I'd be up for some games on SCIV when I'm available... and if I'm not busy playing Left 4 Dead...

DS/PS3/Arcade stuff i've been consumed with recently:

final fantasy tactics A2
castlevania order of ecclesia

SSF2THDRMX
SC4

SF3S
SF4
Tekken6
BlazBlue (omg you can score in the ten trillions!!!!)

Been lendng my copy of SF Anniversary to Joe, and he's been seriously playing 3rd Strike for a while now. I'm thinking of brushing up my skills for next time we face each other. I'm real rusty at 3rd Strike now, thanks to Left for Dead consuming my soul.

Come on Gill, I know you're waiting for some beats...

"Shin" Akuma is also getting beats on Super SFII Turbo HD Remix, as well as online opponents.

I'm trying to get the Sonic 2 acheivements as well, beating the game in under an hour isn't as easy as I remember it was when I was ten. I'm also really bad at getting Chaos Emeralds.

Also watching the SFIV trailer I downloaded from XBL Marketplace, and only wishing mid-February came sooner.