Compiled Resources List

By Nate, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Done and done.

-Nate

Hi guys thanks for the interest, I'm adding a diagram to the PDF and will take photos at the next game.

Cheers

Mike

This needs to be pined. Great addons.

Awesome product from awesome people for an awesome game. Did I say awesome too much?

Now I've added the scenario "The Miracle Parsec," written by Barefoottourguide.

-Nate

I am working on a Wild West conversion of the game. It is being discussed Here .

I will give you an update when the PDF is complete and in beta.

Could this be stickied?

strange that this hasn't been stickied.

not that I am bumping this or anything...

I was looking for the PowerPoint someone around here out together to explain the basics of the game and didn't see it in the first post of this thread. Did I miss it? If not can someone point me to that thread? Thanks.

still not pinned?

None of us has the power to pin it, unfortunately.

I've added Torquemazada's introductory PDF and the blog A Few Maneuvers.

-Nate

Bump

Pin please.

I'm assuming the Report button would be a violation of ToS here for reporting a post requesting a thread pin?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sqt7pm8p3bwkfrh/jLuS_17CI0

Some stuff I wrote up over the past few weeks. I did a bunch of species entries, an entry for Force Lightning, optional Character Flaws feature, and a double-sided Vibroblade. I'll probably be working on some other things and adding them right to this dropbox, so if anyone here would like any of this, I'd like to donate it to our compiled resources :D .

Any more WEG conversion modules coming down the pipe? Or fan modules anyone knows about?

Thanks

I've passed on a new link for Torquemazada for "The Basics," happily due to high traffic; I've also added the French translation from Naglareph, and a link for the material from Endrik Tenebris.

-Nate

Edited by Nate

It's Naglareph not Gaglareph :P

Would like to bump this and submit my detailed rules for starship repair: http://nashable.net/?p=260

My apologies, Naglareph (not Gaglareph).

I've added Nashable's expanded starship repair rules.

-Nate

Now I've added Maveritchell's expanded material for Mos Shutta.

-Nate