Compiled Resources List

By Nate, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

GM Chris, I think your TIE Advanced just got bumped into the wall of a Death Star trench and is now flipping end-over-end through space.

Story of my life! :D

Ugh... I thought the upgrade was supposed to make things better! Arparently I can only have 2 lines in my signature now, and can't include links!

Just to mention that the ability to add links to our signatures has been added back. We can also use more than 2 lines again.

Thanks - I've updated my signature again, although I'm limited to 4 links, so removed the 1-page reference...

Thanks - I've updated my signature again, although I'm limited to 4 links, so removed the 1-page reference...

Perhaps instead of separate links, just include a single link to your dropbox folder?

For my own resources that I've developed, I've got a few.

Check out the GSA under the entry "Heroes on Demand" for a number of pre-generated characters, all built using standard character generation (which does not appear to have been changed from the Beta based upon what I've seen) for those times when you've got someone that wants to just jump right into the game and not waste time building a character they may only play once.

There's also Equipment Lab, where I did write-ups for a number of transports for EotE, most of which could be used as alternative starting ships. And the Unofficial Species Menagerie, which has been linked to already and doesn't appear to need much of an update beyond changing a few skill names. I'll have a better idea of what needs to be tweaked once I get my hands on a copy of the core rulebook.

On the non-GSA front, I did a conversion of the Star Wars Gamer #1 adventure "Rendezvous at Ord Mantell," which can be run for entry/low-XP characters of any type, and even has a potential lead-in for a Rebellion-themed campaign should the PCs want to pursue such an option. You can download it from here at courtesy of GoogleDocs

My biggest fan project (in terms of work involved) has been the "Ways of the Force" fan supplement, which expands a bit upon the options available for Force-using PCs in Edge of the Empire by introducing two new Force Powers (Healing and Injure) and introduces three new Force-sensitive specializations (Dark Side Acolyte, Force Mystic, and Jedi Initiate). The most recent version published is v1.02, though I've already made a few additional tweaks and again am waiting for a copy of the core rulebook to see if any other tweaks need to be made (mostly page references to official talents). You can get the download link from my blog at http://jedimorningfire.blogspot.com/2013/05/ways-of-force-v102.html

Perhaps instead of separate links, just include a single link to your dropbox folder?

It's not quite that simple unfortunately, as I have a bunch of stuff in my public folder - it'd be hard to navigate. I guess I could reorganise for this purpose, but that's fairly low on my priority list right now...

Maybe in time for the next update I will.

:)

This thread requires pinning please!

Yes, +1 on that pinning request.

Pinning it, required it is.

Pinning is a fantastic idea for these resources!

Wasn't this topic supposed to be pinned?

Yes, but I think only the thread starter can do it - unless you need a moderator?

A moderator

Shameless bump until this can be pinned. It's very useful and a lot of people now have their books and are started to seek out resources here.

FYI some of the links are not links, but just websites. Just needs a little clean up I think.

Thanks,

Duncan

We need this thread pined. So player/gm can find stuff help to run their games.

Edited by troy70

Does anyone have printable spec trees that are unchanged in the core release game? I'm also looking for printable descriptions of the skills that are compatible with the core game, ie the same.

As a former creator of a TON of fan content for the WOTC game, I fully endorse the idea that this threat should be sticky-ed! There is some great stuff in this thread! I only wish the link list in the OP would be organized to include everything!

+1 Why isn't this post pinned yet?

I linked to here from the now-pinned "Read This First" thread I made, which I guess is the next best thing.

I'm putting together talent tree sheets for my own use. It'll be a while before I get the full boat-load completed. Knowing my luck I'll get it finished the day FFG simply uploads pdf extracts of the book talent sheets. At any rate, I'll share them if anyone has an interest. Here is the first one:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8VGrjFVVCsNdTI0eWtlbGNzZkE&usp=sharing

Edited by Callidon

Nice work Callidon.

Excellent, Calidon!

Can't wait until you are done with the rest. It looks VERY professional.

Between your work, Gribbles Reference Sheet, and my Character Aid Worksheet, we could get together and make one heck of a Character Creation Package for the players... Keep up the great work! :)

Edited by ValiantOne

I'm putting together talent tree sheets for my own use. It'll be a while before I get the full boat-load completed. Knowing my luck I'll get it finished the day FFG simply uploads pdf extracts of the book talent sheets. At any rate, I'll share them if anyone has an interest. Here is the first one:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8VGrjFVVCsNckQ1NWFRdXYwSTQ/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1

Le'me know if there are any access issues. I'm a bit of a dunce with Google Drive.

If you have the PSD or whatever template you used perhaps more people could help?