Compiled Resources List

By Nate, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

so, unfortunately - jumping back into this after a few months hiatus ... and the amazing templates for careers and characters seem to be dropbox404'd. :c I'm not sure I saved them on my computer (doesn't seem it)

does anyone happen to have them? (fine with direct messaging)

Does anyone have item, armor, and weapon cards?

The links on this thread need to be preserved somewhere else, before the forums here shut down on 1 February 2021.

16 minutes ago, Bellona said:

The links on this thread need to be preserved somewhere else, before the forums here shut down on 1 February 2021.

Seconded. Some web archive site might be doing it already, but gathering up all of the rules on a less-laggy site would be best for everyone.

13 minutes ago, SuperWookie said:

Seconded. Some web archive site might be doing it already, but gathering up all of the rules on a less-laggy site would be best for everyone.

Once I clock out from work (and can switch over to personal computer from work computer), I can look at adding a forum or resources page to mySWRPG.com.

I've seen a lot of the WotC and Ulysses Spiel pages manually archived at The Piazza . Then we can just continue there if needed.

I’m willing to host the static links on SWSheets or The Outer Rim if they need a permanent place to live.

12 minutes ago, duffn said:

I’m willing to host the static links on SWSheets or The Outer Rim if they need a permanent place to live.

Please do

We could save any files and links on the RPG side of BGG. It's up and running for nearly 20 years and it is one constant in the games online community.

Please post where the community will be backing all of these up. I know many of us use them frequently, and thanks to all for all of the hard work.

Edited by Reuster

Just a thought, but this should be copied someplace before the forums go down, for others to find.

I copied it into a text document for now for my own personal use.

I don't know if the summaries in front are updated, but I've copy-pasted everything there. Hope to make a nice little PDF. At least got it all in word now.

I finally got around to finishing my move to my google sites which includes my old Locker and Vehicle Ops series. STURN'S STUFF

2 hours ago, MarlowK said:

Hi folks, just to add, we've saved the Nate's post to our new forum. The thread is here: https://forum.swrpgcommunity.com/t/compiled-resources-list/

We've also compiled a TON of these resources on our new site https://swrpgcommunity.com

Thank you for doing this!