Compiled Resources List

By Nate, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

1 hour ago, Rithuan said:

Hello @Screenmonkey , Thanks for this great spreadsheet. I noticed that the Instructor (Commander) and Strategist (Commander) are listed as two specs without dedication. I don't know about FaD specs, but at least these two have it.

Thanks again for the great work.

Thank you!!!

I accidentally spelled it incorrectly on a few lines and it messed up my searching. I also fixed other lines that had it incorrectly on the Specs by Talent tab. Should just be Sage (Consular), Seer (Mystic), and Hermit (Seeker) that do not have it. Also, I forgot Tusken Raider Species from Allies & Adversaries. Adding it now.

Edited by Screenmonkey

My apologies for the delay; I've added the PowerPoint templates and links to the adventures and players' tools.

-Nate

My search-fu might have been too weak for this ... does there exist a document which consolidates and lists all the possible templates, crystals, attachments, mods, and general rules for lightsaber crafting? I know that they're scattered across the FaD CRB, FaD GM Kit, Endless Vigil, and at least one more career sourcebook (Guardians of Harmony? Keeping the Peace?).

14 hours ago, Bellona said:

My search-fu might have been too weak for this ... does there exist a document which consolidates and lists all the possible templates, crystals, attachments, mods, and general rules for lightsaber crafting? I know that they're scattered across the FaD CRB, FaD GM Kit, Endless Vigil, and at least one more career sourcebook (Guardians of Harmony? Keeping the Peace?).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5vuh3ylPNDWdk5wbEZZd0xyWjA/view try this

On 8/6/2018 at 7:01 AM, PzVIE said:

I have created a document with all Talents, alphabetically. However, it does not refer to the Specializations; I just tried to create a complete reference (with Cyphers & Masks still missing).

Star Wars The Book of Talents V1-0.docx

Does it include NPC Only Talents?

10 hours ago, RusakRakesh said:

Does it include NPC Only Talents?

I includes only the Talents from the three core rule books and the eighteen career books, as well as Dawn of Rebellion.

However, it's in MS Word format (docx), so you can modify it as you like.

On 5/8/2019 at 12:47 AM, jarick098 said:

Thank you for the link! :)

(Now I only hope that I can get my computer to print out the relevant portions.)

E.T.A. I had problems downloading the document (only got the first three sheets each time that I tried it; I don't use Excel), and when I tried to print it out the sheets wanted to split themselves in half vertically between two pages. So it looks like that link is only good for those who have internet-connected electronic devices constantly on hand for reference when gaming, etc. (which isn't me). On the other hand, the actual information in the document is nicely collected into various categories.

Edited by Bellona
Update on accessibility

Would like to throw my thread into the ring for the OP - 150+ Clone Wars era NPC/Adversary cards:

Has anyone found an intro crawl creator that you can turn into a gif, for play-by-post purposes, for example? I'm not entirely sure how to capture the video from either of the two links mentioned in the original post.
Thanks!

1 hour ago, Demon4x4 said:

Has anyone found an intro crawl creator that you can turn into a gif, for play-by-post purposes, for example? I'm not entirely sure how to capture the video from either of the two links mentioned in the original post.
Thanks!

https://starwarsintrocreator.kassellabs.io/?ref=redirect#!/AL3GtoCs51BIs0S_D7KZ/edit

that creator is great, I use it to open up (literally) each session.

Edited by DangerShine Designs
4 minutes ago, Demon4x4 said:

Do you donate every time you make a new one? I could see that adding up rather quickly... I'd rather pay one larger amount once, if that makes sense. lol

No, as is so often the case with this kind of thing, I donated a few bucks one time and will continue to use it until they close up shop :)

5 hours ago, Demon4x4 said:

Thanks!

There's also Star Wordz , which is what I use for my play by posts.

Help please

I am unable to find the mega homebrew ship thread.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found it

Edited by bblaney001
On 6/28/2019 at 11:30 PM, Screenmonkey said:

I have updated my spreadsheet to include Collapse of the Republic! Contains Species (official, and unofficial), Careers and Specs, Talents by Career/Spec, Specializations by Talent. Please let me know if you see anything that needs correction.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VF_zDO-v5jappYRG5GGUxFi9engj8fFCz9QuPexvXvE/edit#gid=872079672

Thank you, for this. I've been looking for something to help my Wife and Daughter pick a class that suits their idea of what they would be in the SW Realm... This is exactly what i was looking for. GREAT JOB!

On 6/29/2019 at 5:30 AM, Screenmonkey said:

I have updated my spreadsheet to include Collapse of the Republic! Contains Species (official, and unofficial), Careers and Specs, Talents by Career/Spec, Specializations by Talent. Please let me know if you see anything that needs correction.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VF_zDO-v5jappYRG5GGUxFi9engj8fFCz9QuPexvXvE/edit#gid=872079672

Love this! A thousand thanks to you!

Is there any lists of the different advantage/disadvantage charts for the various skills and sub-mechanics that isn't just pictures of the pages? Like mechanics, mass battles, crafting, etc.

On 4/28/2019 at 6:08 PM, Schattenriss said:

Or the sheets providing help to Players

http://www.legendsofthegalaxy.com/Player-Toolbox/

This site looks great! :D But, is there a way to download and print the expanded character sheet without the prefilled spaces? (Custom skill characteristics defaulting to Brawn, Morality bar set to 70/30, etc.). I need these spaces blank/unfilled...

(I should mention that I'm completely tech-stupid, so, yeah....)