Compiled Resources List

By Nate, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

14 hours ago, Blackbird888 said:

Had a though--you're missing the Athiss cave crystal from the beta, and the training emitter, which is technically a crystal.

Hmm, would the Beta still count? Good point on the training emitter though. I'll have to find some suitable artwork that won't clash too badly with the current style. What do they even look like anyway?

3 hours ago, Squirrelsan said:

Hmm, would the Beta still count? Good point on the training emitter though. I'll have to find some suitable artwork that won't clash too badly with the current style. What do they even look like anyway?

The Athiss crystals have unique stats. I don't see any particular evidence or reason that the are somehow outdated, or that they couldn't be used anymore.

The emitter is where the lightsaber blade comes out of. If you've ever disassembled a flashlight/torch, I always picture the lens/bulb part, although it may look a bit different. Maybe a bit like an LED flashlight/torch?

can i get my web assistant added to the post?

Looking for an Imperial Campaign? It's finally here! Check out the Imperial Storm Commando Unofficial Adventure Module, a 174 page book with 4 full adventures for Age of Rebellion.

https://app.box.com/s/yeabou6jt02qbnpcrjxnoja5uqvgn3i3

In this module the players are Imperial Storm Commandos, the Elite within Elite Stormtrooper Corps. The PCs play as a part of the 501 st Legion under the command of Darth Vader, attached to the recently formed Death Squadron.

--Lagspiked

Thanks for sharing that, Lagspike; I've added it to the list.

-Nate

Wasn't there an astrogation/star chat excel file someone did that gave you difficulty checks to navigate as well as some rundown info like "Breathable atmosphere, imperial controlled" etc.?

Heya everyone! I have a new Patreon that will have access to all my stuff (WEG conversions, Guides to the Empire,GAR,Rebellion, Trade Route mechanics, One Note resources and X-Wing stuff) in one place. Could I get a link in the resources area?

https://www.patreon.com/bomberchick

Edited by Kyla

Putting a link to someone's Patreon in a community resources area seems kinda iffy to me.

2 hours ago, Tom Cruise said:

Putting a link to someone's Patreon in a community resources area seems kinda iffy to me.

I tend to agree, if the content was free then it would be warranted...but charging for it may qualify as a normal post, but not a compiled resources link. ?

8 hours ago, Ender07 said:

I tend to agree, if the content was free then it would be warranted...but charging for it may qualify as a normal post, but not a compiled resources link. ?

Depends. Are there any links in the compiled list to the various websites that have maps and charge for them? Because this is pretty much the same thing.

What bothered me most about Kyla's post is that her website is now charging to access content (conversions of WEG modules) that she was previously making available for free in a thread in the AoR forum. I'm glad that I got those PDFs long ago.

Hello! This is my first post here as I'm new both to the game and the forum. I'd like to thank all of you for sharing so many incredible resources!

I'm GM-ing my first session next week and I can't wait to travel my friends to the Outer Rim for some thrilling adventures.

On 7/28/2016 at 7:10 PM, Joress said:

Unfortunately, those links are dead. Does anyone know where to find these Combat and Session tracking sheets? Or any other good ones!

Thank you!

19 hours ago, p0lowww said:

Hello! This is my first post here as I'm new both to the game and the forum. I'd like to thank all of you for sharing so many incredible resources!

I'm GM-ing my first session next week and I can't wait to travel my friends to the Outer Rim for some thrilling adventures.

Unfortunately, those links are dead. Does anyone know where to find these Combat and Session tracking sheets? Or any other good ones!

Thank you!

Oh, shoot! Dropbox dropped their public folder, so I'll have to relink them. Sorry about that. Let me see if I can get those fixed.

19 hours ago, p0lowww said:

Thank you!

My original post has been updated with the new links. Let me know if you need anything else! Thanks!

On 9/13/2017 at 7:42 AM, Joress said:

My original post has been updated with the new links. Let me know if you need anything else! Thanks!

Thank you very much! The sheets are great, lots of variations available in the GM tracking sheet! :)

where can I find an updated link to the Char Gen?

Here’s a Language Translator for;

Old Correlian, Proto-basic, Smugglers Cant, Catharese, Cheunh, Minnisiat, Flora Collossi, Mando’a, Ortolan, High Smith, Sith, Huttese and Ryl

http://starwars.myrpg.org/coruscant_translator.php

Thank you, Groggy and Arlo; I've added both of those to the list.

-Nate

On 10/14/2017 at 3:06 PM, GroggyGolem said:

Link to all my custom resources, between my houserules document and the reference sheets I have created.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mej3dn1j943w88n/AACUQydF-PN2BDIjNU8wYwZMa?dl=0

Intriguing. What is this 'food', and where can I get some of it?

2 hours ago, Mindless Philosopher said:

Intriguing. What is this 'food', and where can I get some of it?

Oh, the cooking optional rules? Haha, nobody has shown an interest in those til you.

5 minutes ago, GroggyGolem said:

Oh, the cooking optional rules? Haha, nobody has shown an interest in those til you.

Hehe, well I think it is a cute idea. I've always wondered what the different alien species and cultures like to eat. Food is a fun way to get to know another culture, after all.

Here's a pretty cool naming resource I discovered for anyone playing a Wookiee:

Clan of the Wroshyr