capn trade thread -Wants: the game to come back

By capncrunch, in Agrabah Bazaar

So, what do you want for your Cloud?! gran_risa.gif

i didnt get tracking but the checks in there and cerabus. there was 7 stamps so it should be there tommorow. Amphills ITS MINE enfadado.gif

Jason, please don't get so mad...capn already agreed to trade with you...so he can't say "No, I just don't want to anymore", if he did, then you can give him a -1 which would ruin his reputation on these forums frankly...and I don't think capn is that mean, as a trader with him, he is more than kind, generous, and knowledgable to know how these forums work.

Next time I advise you post that capn traded it too you on amphillip's trade thread, because did you think that maybe he didn't read that capn traded it too you, or maybe it was meant as a joke, but don't get so mad over something that there not need be to. Stress isn't a very healthy choice.

It was totally meant as a joke in case that was misconstrued!! :-) I'm just a smart @$$ is all! Seriously Jason, I would NEVER butt in to someone's trade intentionally and have always stated in any offer I post that if someone has previously made an offer they get first dibs on stuff.

Champ, later today I am making MAJOR updates on my thread including the posting of the Snow White Foil Promo. As I said before, you totally get first shot at that one. Keep an eye out for anything else you want though! It'll probably be later this evening then just as an FYI.

Sorry guys but if i found out I shipped 40.00 for nothing id kill enfadado.gif

Why'd you ship $40 for nothing. Captain Agreed to trade with you.

I talked to him last night. He said the trade was still on and im the one who told him to do the trade with him. The Cerberus is for me i think.

He only said he was taking it off the list because its now traded to Jason not because he wasnt trading it any more.

Well he should recive today there qas 7 stamps on it

Hey uv recived by now when are u shipping my stuff

Just because there were seven stamps on there doesn't mean he has received your stuff by now. First of all, if you are shipping in a regular envelope and you put more than one stamp on it, the envelope is AUTOMATICALLY delayed for at least a day because they will process it differently and weigh it before shipping instead of auto-sorting like with a normal letter. Second, stamps just guarantee it is shipped; just because you had more stamps doesn't mean it will ship faster. It also depends on if you shipped from your home mailbox or actually dropped it off at the post office. The previous of those will obviously take more time because the letter wouldn't have gotten to the post office until after the sorting was done for the day. It also depends on how close you are to the sort hub and then how close he is to HIS sort hub. All in all, a letter that is mailed could take anywhere from 3 to 10 business days (Monday thru Saturday) to get to its destination.

He wont even REPLY.......

I'm sure he will then. A lot of times people don't check the threads but once a wekk and sometimes only when they need to leave a message or feedback to someone they are trading with. Just be patient and I'm sure it will work out.

I was curious too because how does adding 7 stamps make a differance.

Also Capt is workin at the town hall all this weekend for some fall festival from like 8Am to Midnight so He hasent had the time to responed and probaly wont respond til tomorrow since he's working til Midnight tonight and has to drive like 2 hours to get home and then School in the morning. I'll call him tomorrow and see whats up.

k thanks a lot...........................................................

hey im back i have not recieved anything yet. i have cloud ready to go i will probably ship the day i get your stuff. kk. you are still getting the cloud sorry if i made it seem otherwise

i have an ansem sr set3 and cerberus but i only your goofy mainly and your triton. check my thread for what else i have.

you recive.....................

jacoby915 said:

i have an ansem sr set3 and cerberus but i only your goofy mainly and your triton. check my thread for what else i have.

We no longer need Ansem Set 3, Cerberus is still a maybe. We'll get back to you.

ok thanks anyway. Check my thread if there is anything needed.

Jason, We got your stuff in the mail today.

Capt has to go home (since he recently moved out) to pick up the Check and card. He told me once the check clears he'll send out the Cloud.

Also he recieved a package from FFG. So I think we got some Snow whites for trade. The contrents of this pakage is unknown but it was pretty heavy.

No offense but can u please tell him to hurry. I sorta need cloud

As Far as I know He's gonna ship it out tomorrow.

Has he shipped Because I need it

Dude wheres my stuff

You should have sent cash. Checks take 5 days to clear. He does not want to send a card then only to have the check bounce. I talked to him today but i dident ask him about it.

I'll see him tomorrow and see if your check cleard. As agreed we would not send out til the check cleard

Umm cash is highlyluckly to get lost in the mail check is secure