capn trade thread -Wants: the game to come back

By capncrunch, in Agrabah Bazaar

sorry it took me so long to updatesssss got some new stuff

What Ansem do you want b/c I have an extra Set 3 one, that I can trade. Could I possibly get Halloweentown Goofy lvl 4?

well ansem would be nothing more than a collector thing and i have the set 4 one so i dont really need ansem. sorry but i defenitly wont do goof 4 for it

Oh well, thanks anyways, there isn't anything else on your trade thread that I'm looking for...thanks though.

do you have

3x Chakram
3x Fira (BoD)
3x Firaga (BoD)
9x Dusk

Hey, I'm very interested in Your lvl 4 Goofy and/or Cloud

I have both ansems(depending which your looking for)
A SR Leon (Set 4)
A SR Cerberus.

Take a look at my thread (I might have more that your after) and hopefully you'll find some stuff you'd let one, or both of those go for

Let me know

Thanks

Roxas i have

3x chakrams

3x fira

1x firaga

??x dusk but im pretty sure it isnt 9 i can check if your still interested.

gtrogi sorry it was Sr leon set 2 and ansem set 3 but i dont need the ansem that badly to trade away goof or cloud. i checked your thread and there was nothing i really wanted sorry

If Roxas doesn't want your Dusks, I hope you can consider me please. Thank you!

I also need some Spears if you have any.

Hey Man I need CLoud I have Money and Cerabus

jason email me at [email protected] if your stil interested

I want your

Goofy lvl 4
Triton lvl 2
Cloud lvl 4

I have Ansem and lots of other cards so let me know.

I replied to you on my thread. ;3

I emailed you gui%C3%B1o.gif

im now interested in ultima weapon if anyone has 1 for trade

I replied back to you

I have one, but the only thing that really intrests me off your list is the Cloud.

Its going to me............

yea sorry amps cloud has already been traded is there anything else

Well Goofy lvl 4 sounds appealing as well. Let me know if you want to work something out for that one.

Please let me know what I can do to get those Dusks/Spears from you. Thank you!

I rescind my Ultima Weapon comment. I thought I had two but only one available in actuality and Spirit just got that one. If I get another with Anarchy's stuff I'll let you know. Should get his stuff tomorrow or the next day.

well i dont think id trade goof 4 for it becasue i traded away my ultima for goof 4 so that would have have been a waste but let me know if there is anyhting else we could work out if you do get the extra one.-anarchy played at our shop and im pretty sure he had one but i suppose he could have traded it away

Maybe you should put your trading Cloud ALOT BIGGER. PEOPLE WILL NEED IT.

Oh and I shipeed the 40.00 and Cerabus today for it.

ok well i was just going to take cloud off completly once i traded it but ill make it clear hes not there for trade. kk p.s. can you email me the tracking number?