HAVES

every promo except the lvl 3 sora with 2 magic

SRU

End of the World--hundred achre wood
goof 4-set 2
triton-set 2
jafar genie-set 3

chip and dale set 2

Set 4 i got the entire set in one box so im a little hesitant to trade anything from it sorry but i could if i need 2

i have alot more now that i organized it but im not going to completly relsit everythign so sorry bout that. i dont have alot of set 1 or 2 srs but like all of 3 and 4 and im pretty sure like every r form all the sets

SRs

Cheshire Cat x1
aladdin lvl 3 x1
Simba lvl 2 x1
daisy duck x1
Aeroga lvl 5 x1
clayton lvl 8 x1
fairy godmother x1---in my deck may be hard to get
i shouldnt list these but i will anyway
Ariel lvl 1
Ariel lvl 2
Ariel lvl 3
these are going to be near impossible to get off me becasue the little mermaid is the greatest disney movie ever...

Rares
Kairi x1 - one promo and one non promo
aladdin lvl 3 x1
wendy x2
pinocchio x 1
simba lvl 2 x1
simba lvl 3 x1
simba lvl 4 x2
Bambi lvl 4 x2
blizzaga lvl 4 x1
firaga lvl4 x1
stopga lvl 6 x2
curaga lvl 4 x1
aeroga lvl 5 x3
crescendo lvl 5 x1
trickmaster lvl 7 x1
oogie boogie lvl 8 x1
owlx2

i dont think anyone needs C/Unc i have them just ask
==========================================
A very big Thank You to Thirroxin

No problem!

A list you say?

How about...

http://www.universaltcgs.com/databases.html

not only will it show you which cards are in which set, but you can click on any card and read it!

Good luck trading! Who knows, maybe we can work something out, that way i can boost your trader score some!

The better your trader score, the more people will trust in trading with you, As of now i am at +4, but i have completed 9 trades altogether, so soon it will be +9!

-Thirroxin

PS

I will look at what you have and se if we can work something out!

===============================================

As for card worth, it varys from person to person.

The "BIG 3" as I call them are Cloud, The King, and Sephiroth. All SRU's from Light and Darkness (set 3)

Cloud is the most valuable card as of now, anywhere from 25-40 bucks pending on the person

The king is anywhere from 20-40 and Sephiroth is about 20-35 (maybe 40)

All SRU's are pretty pricy. ( SRU = super rare only, Holographic only )

Chip & Dale, king Triton, Donald Duck lvl 4, Goofy lvl 4, Aerith, and Ansem are all very good trade/sells as well. (15-25 each)

Hundred acre Wood and End of the World are SRU's but not really valuable. Maybe 5-15 pending on trader

Certain Rares also fetch a fine price, and trade more then the others.

Soul Eater, Parasite Cage, Behemoth, and Destiny Islands are the best rares out as of yet, all 4 of these are pretty much double the worth of any other rare. Maybe triple pending on the other rare, Any of these 4 cards in SR form are very wanted as well. All of these are from the second set, A darkness awakened

Amongst standard SR cards, Leon and in my opinion Yuffie are more valuable then most, since they are very hard to come by. Along with Soul eater, Parasite Cage, Destiny islands

A lot of people look and trade for Holo cards, so be sure to keep them in a seperate area in your list of tradible goods.

These cards are all SRU. that way you know which are HOLO only.

Chip & Dale - Set 2

King Triton - Set 2

Goofy level 4 - Set 2

Donald Duck level 4 - Set 2

Hundred Acre Wood - Set 2 (less valuable card to most)

End of the World - Set 2(less valuable card to most)

The King - set 3 (very highly wanted)

Sephiroth - Set 3 (very highly wanted)

Cloud -Set 3 (very highly wanted)

Dragon Malificent - Set 3

Ansem - Set 3

Aerith - Set 3

Ultima Weapon - Set 3

NOTE: Set one had no SRU's

NOTE: Set 1 = base set Set 2 = A Darkness Awakened Set 3 = Light And Darkness

As i have said before, the prices vary from person to person, so it all matters to who you are trading with, but the basics i have told you are pretty much the same with all traders in the Bazaar.

Welcome to the forums!

-Thirroxin

Hey there, be sure to check my list, i noticed you have 3 Dasiy Ducks, i could use one. Thats the one promo I do not own. I know you want SR's, and i have plenty, so message me okay?

-Thirroxin

"Ariel lvl 1
Ariel lvl 2
Ariel lvl 3
these are going to be near impossible to get off me becasue the little mermaid is the greatest disney movie ever..."

I'm going to have to agree...I just traded away my last Triton....wait, no, I believe I have one more in my posession...if you have cash, I can trade it most likely. I have everything on your haves list...and your wants list too...I just happen to have an extra I believe.

My GF loves that movie too. She would flip for ariel :P

I appreciate the attempt for the ultima!

Oh well... as for the staples, I guess it really depends on the deck you plan to build for me to get a list of staples for you.

Let's see here...

Agro deck staples are...

x2 or 3 Parasite Cage

x2 or 3 Behemoth

x1 ultima weapon

x1 oblivion

x3 Soul eater

x3 Monstro lvl 1 (if you plan to control as well)

x1 chip and dale (MUST HAVE TO RESHUFFLE SOUL EATERS!!!) (speed the deck up a lot)

x2 king triton ( a +6 moogle for your feild... sounds like a plus to me!!!!!)

x2 or 3 Bambi (any level will do, card draw is card draw) (I like lvl 3 the best)

x2 or 3 Simba ( Any level, but lvl 3 is my favorite by far)

x3 destiny islands

x2 or 3 phil

x1 or 2 sephiroth (of course)

World Rush staples...

Jack skellington = lowers dark levels making ercules and beast very effective

Beast = a +5 to +8 beatsick that can be sacrificeds to destroy a dark card

Hercules = a +4 to +7 beatstick that bounces a dark card when played (clogs card ddraw for opponent and can be used to bounce your parasite cage back to your hand to suck up another friend)

Oathkeeper = a +5 attacxk card that when used to kill a heartless, gains you 1 life

Cloud... of course

Destiny islands = fetchs for lvl 0's and thins deck out

Behemoths... optional, but why not?

Parasite cages... optional, but why not?

Ultima weapon = +13 that draws 2 when used to kill a dark (NICE!!!)

oblivion = a free +10

Tinker bell = more life gain in case you have a bad draw against an agro deck

===========================================================

PS

If you still wanna trade for daisy, just make an offer

Just make a list of cards of mine you want, if any, and i will check the thread tomoro!

-Thirroxin

PS

The link to your trade thread in your sig works! gui%C3%B1o.gif

If hercs and beast are a staple in your deck, i assume you are running a world rush deck.

If thats the case, you just need to have life gain and more powerful darks to stall out the mirror match.

I would stongly recommend Jafar and Jafar-Genie's due to the fact they cant play a world next turn guaranteed. When Jafar is killed, at the end of the battle phase Jafar-Genie getes dropped, meaning they cannot choose to due the battle phase again and they are stuck with a villian on there world after they alreadt attacked.

I didn't have intentions on trading them away, but i have 2 extra SR Destiny Islands if you need them, they help greatly in a WR deck for the deck thinning and the fetch of a level 0.

My favorit combo is....

Destiny island fetches for Jasmine, Jasmine fetches Aladdin level 4, Aladdin 4 fetches Genie level 4, Genie for fetches either Stopra, Bambi, or Simba!.

I will add the Destiny Islands to my list...

===============================

How about either...

My .....

SRU Jafar Genie

for your...

Daisy Duck?

OR

My...

x1 SR Destiny islands

x1 SRU Jafar Genie

for your

Cid

Dasiy Duck?

====================

Do not hesitate on turning these down, i really do not know what you value your Cid and Daisy at, so i am just pitching ideas.

-Thirroxin

how about dasiy duck for jafar genie

i dont run aladdin, i dont have jasmine, and jafar get rid of aladdins...

but yea i run 2 wendys-for peters which i think are pretty clutch- and a wakka for the extra att i have like 40-45 cards in my deck so i usually get the wendy/peter that i would need and wakka usually just acts as a buffer against simba so i dont think i really need the lv 0 search but the jafar stall seems really good - i run jafar to try and stop that aladdin combo but my friend usually gets it like turn 2-3 which is stupid fast--the combo is good. so between the cid effect and basically searching for wakka i think cid would be more useful

so how do we do the trade??? do we email info or just post...

email is much preffered....

mine is [email protected]

lol, best email adress ever.

PS

Sorry it took so long for me to answer, i was playing halo!!!! gran_risa.gif

Hey there!

Figured I would tell you your card is on its way, I mailed it this morning. should be about 3 days.

Keep me posted on when you send yours, okay?

-Thirroxin

In responce to your post on my forum:

There isn't really anything here that I need as I have playsets (and then some) of almost everything. If I want to complete at playset, I do need Oathkeeper, Wizard (x2), Ariel 1 & 3, Simba 2 & 4. I'm pretty sure that's it. Based on this information: make me an offer!

hey i was at an anime-ish store by my house today and they had a poster of the flag sora. it is not a wall scroll, but by eye guessing the size its probably 15x20 inches and it was 5.99-plus like 10% tax so if people want one i will totally go get one and trade it. i think they had a couple KH ones but there was a really big stack of anime and video game posters i didnt want to look through if someone is interested though ill go and see all the KH ones too. or w/e other posters

I know you found some wall scrolls, can you just look through them for me, and find the picture they had on it online (since there is of all of them), just show the pic. I like to have new ones sometimes....

I am interested in your Aerith.

http://www.iconarchive.com/icons/neokratos/kingdom-hearts/Sora-Flag-128x128.png is the picture on the poster i saw. the poster i was looking at was not a wall scroll i dont think they have KH wall scrolls b/c they mostly had FF7 wall scrolls and a couple DBZ ones. but the KH poster is about 15x20 inches are you still interested our do you want me to go look for other posters.

The picture won't come up, but I'll see, I prefer wall scrolls, so I'd have to think about a poster.

You forgot the L at the end for HTML. So I added the L, and it couldn't find the page on the site. Just tell me how to find it on google images.

i went to google typed in sora with flag then went to images and its the first one. it is liturally the picture on the card. sorry about the link but the website just ahs htm no l i thought it was weird to though but yea google-type "sora with flag"-click images

It's nice, but I would like a wall scroll better generally....

Hey there!

Got your card today! Thanks for the quick shipment!

On my way to leave a positive REF for you!

Wanna trade one more of your daisy duck's?

-Thirroxin

You have the Simba lvl 4 SR, right? Are you sure there isn't anything I can give too you for it. Some Rs, $1-$3 along with them too?

Sorry to say, but i recieved another daisy duck today, so i no longer need one. I'll get back to you later on a DI and soul eater.

Hi, I'm interested in your Simba lvl 3 SR, would you trade it for:

a R Parasite Cage
a R Wyvern
+ another rare from my list of your choice?

Check out my list (in my sig) and let me know what you think :)