capn trade thread -Wants: the game to come back

By capncrunch, in Agrabah Bazaar

thats fine that you sent a check but you originally told me cash and i said i would ship immediatly i didnt know you were sending a check. i would have shipped immediatly if you had used a money order also

Well I told u in a previous email after i shipped that i had 2 ship a check, folks wont let me ship cash if higher than $20.00.

You should have ur money now wheres Cloud

You have to be more patient and you can't assume that he automatically has it. One trade I did, took about a month before it reached the person...so just wait a bit longer...

It already reached him he tolld me

Well...then still, his mailing may not be as fast as yours...likewise, it could take about a month to get too you. As I stated, my mailing did for some reason, because they may lose it in the mail, and find it much later and then send it off.

hey jason sorry but my internet is down and imm at my friends comp but i mailed out friday. one thing though i cant find my other cloud and think i might have shipped it with yours. if i did can you let me know ill pay for shipping thanks.

When I recive ill LYK

Hello Sir,

I am yet to recive anything from you and are getting really mad. I do not want to do anything Legal but since this has been around a Month and it did involve money I may have to. Please Let me know how we can work this out.

~Paul

updats wow cant believe they stopped right b4 the last set total bummer...........................

Greetins.

I am interestin in the aquirin of your Chip 'n Dale card, if possible.

If you could email me at [[email protected]] (as I cannot seem to find your email) so we could discuss a trade, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you much!

I'm interested in your Goofy lvl 4. I have Ansem and Cerberus if you're still interested.

Do you have any of the following cards from set 4?

#7- Axel-U, #24-Pence-U, #60-Fuu-U,#61-Rai-U, #63-Seifer-U, #86-Rings-U, #114-Dragoon-U, #118-Stealth Sneak-U, #133-Cave of Wonders Guardian-U

If so how much would you want for them?