Offical Thread for Michigan Players

By Roxas2, in Town Threads

Salutations, fellow Michigan players! I'm local to Monroe, and well within walking distance of Our House Games, where you can find me pretty much every day. Looking forward to seeing you down here!

hey thanks im Joel for those from card castle anyone know a good site to view all cards out i trying to find out wat the promos are

the database of Universal TCG has every card (other than a few promos)

Roxas don't forget to add me to your list of Michigan players, it's Jacoby915 from the Card Castle!

Whats the word on Michigan tourneys?

no one plays anymore. the game practically died at CC. especially after roxas got crushed at our highlander 1-6...ouch. but Jacoby and i are the only ones that play there still, but even then, i prefer to play magic.

Swordsman_Joe said:

no one plays anymore. the game practically died at CC. especially after roxas got crushed at our highlander 1-6...ouch. but Jacoby and i are the only ones that play there still, but even then, i prefer to play magic.

Thank you for bring that back up -_- . Anyway, I've gotten better since then, I'll make it back out their during the next and I'm going to start running a tourney at A to Z Cards and Comics in Garden City's on Monday or Tuesday.

Sorry Joe, I hope I didn't come off edgy on that, it's just a memory I'd love to repress. Though I had fun so that was all that mattered (btw I only got killed cause threw my deck together last minute =p)

excuses are like cells, everybody has millions. either way, i wont be able to attend unless your touneys are on fri.

Swordsman_Joe said:

excuses are like cells, everybody has millions. either way, i wont be able to attend unless your touneys are on fri.

It's actually not, I did throw it together last minute so I never got to check for flaws. I got beat fair and square because of it. All I'm saying is there would have been more of a fight had I not thrown it together last minute.

The only day they had open are Monday's and Tuesday's otherwise I would have ran them Fri since I have the day off college.

force them to move their friday events to monday or tuesday

Swordsman_Joe said:

force them to move their friday events to monday or tuesday

I'll do what I can, but I make no promises.

what time are u thinking for on tue. depending on my womans mood, i might be able to make, but prolly not

Swordsman_Joe said:

what time are u thinking for on tue. depending on my womans mood, i might be able to make, but prolly not

start about 5-6, end whenever Rich and Mike want to close so 8-9