Offical Thread for Michigan Players

By Roxas2, in Town Threads

I must know more Craig........*looks interested*

let me ask my friends that might be going and i will let you know

alright, because I am interested in this.

so im having trouble getting in touch with the guy who know about it. sorry i cant be of any help

Alright, it's no problem.

The Card Castle on Eureka and Fort is going to have tournaments soon. I'm trying to get one started closer to Westland.

keep me informed. i will see what i can do about going to a few

so the event is in kalamazoo at western i do believe. and it is jan. 30-feb 2 i do believe

Alright well that is intereing.

Don't know how far you guys live from central Indy, but you should come down and play sometime...we'd love to have ya!

WayToTheDawn said:

Don't know how far you guys live from central Indy, but you should come down and play sometime...we'd love to have ya!

I'm trying to go to GenCon this year so I may be in Indy.

Well I'm volunteering for FFG again this year so if you can make it I'll see ya there sir! ^_^

WayToTheDawn said:

Well I'm volunteering for FFG again this year so if you can make it I'll see ya there sir! ^_^

Looking forward to it.

Oh hello there! I'm from MI toooooo!!!!!!!!

where in michigan are you from axel

Welcome to the MI HQ for Keybladers Axel.

Higlander Tourney updates

The Card Castle's highlander tournament is looking like its going to have a good turnout their are alot of people that play there. Their are also weekly tournaments on saturday at 4:00 pm

I say we all go to GenCon this year wearing Michigan shirts!!! gui%C3%B1o.gif

"Our House Games" sells them as well, and I found it for a friend the other day, she had no ride so I took her their thinking it was just a Comic book shop. It was a shocker but they sell many games and TCG's, host tourneys, and have a friendly atmosphere.

Its in Monroe,Michigan and they gave me and my friend free promo cards! Which I gteatly appreciated!

They also will be having a HIGHLANDER tourney on the 28th!

Thirroxin said:

"Our House Games" sells them as well, and I found it for a friend the other day, she had no ride so I took her their thinking it was just a Comic book shop. It was a shocker but they sell many games and TCG's, host tourneys, and have a friendly atmosphere.

Its in Monroe,Michigan and they gave me and my friend free promo cards! Which I gteatly appreciated!

They also will be having a HIGHLANDER tourney on the 28th!

Cool i'll see if i can go to that highlander at Our House Games. also Card Castle is a great place to play and to trade cards.

^yeah it is, I liked it when I was there but it's kinda out of the way

yea I live right by it but it probally is alot further from you roxas

it took about an hour for the highlander tournament.

So is anyone from Michigan still Playing?

MICHIGAN PLAYERS.

A NEW TOURNAMENT IS IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD

A TO Z CARDS AND COMICS ON VENOY RD IN WESTLAND HAS OFFERED TO HOST KINGDOM HEARTS SO LONG AS YOURS TRUELY ORGANIZES IT. IT CAN BE EITHER MONDAY OR TUESDAY FROM 6-8.

WHOSE INTERESTED?