Offical Thread for Michigan Players

By Roxas2, in Town Threads

yeah i know. i plan on getting a box soon. possibly from ccg armory just because of their prices

well what cards are you looking for? I might be able to set you up with some.

sephiroth and dragon maleficent so far.

Ouch, sorry bro i dont have those either, but I want them. Anything else?

its ok. i know they are hard to get thats why im getting a box. i would have a better chance of getting them that way. but thanks for the offer anyway

rpgfreak25 said:

its ok. i know they are hard to get thats why im getting a box. i would have a better chance of getting them that way. but thanks for the offer anyway

I might waste out my gift card to buy packs, but I can't buy a box. I'm hoping once I start getting my debt on my new laptop for college out of the way that the money will start flowing in

yeah i plan on using any gift cards for it

Try comic city. I just went there and they had them for $2.69

where is that at. i guess i could google it

There are three stores, but I dont remember where the other two are. One is in Canton on Ford and Lily next to Outback Steakhouse

pontiac, canton, and novi. that sux. the closest one is novi and thats only because i work in west bloomfield

I live in Westland so Novi and Canton are fairly close. But that does sux.

i just bought 2 packs from target esterday and pulled cloud. my second one

Sweet. I need one still....but find packs is a pain in the arse.

My friend found out that Pandimonium sells them. There is also a store in Taylor that apparent sells them.

thats cool. if you want to add to the list the target at 14 and gratiot in clinton twp sells the cards

Yeah, Comic City no longer sells them..hell they gave me the box to get rid of them....

they gave you a box? thats crazy

They said they wanted it out of their store since it doesnt sell.

man where was i for that

umm...not there..lol

Alright so I found this ..I hope this helps all the Mich Gamers

*update on locations*

just so you know masquerade games closed about 6 months ago. that was my old game store

I found the list while searching for a tournament. So for only Origins (June) in Columbus and U-Con at U of M seems promising.

there is a huge game event in MI some ttime towards the end of january. i just cant remember where or the name