Offical Thread for Michigan Players

By Roxas2, in Town Threads

This is the place for Michigan players to find other Keybladers in Michigan.

MIchigan Players

Roxas (Umbreon from the original forums)
rpgfreak25
Blasterjoe
Axel

Places in Michigan that Sell KH
The Card Castle - Wyandotte - Fort and Ecorse
RIW Hobbies - Livionia - 5 Mile and Middlebelt

Events
Kalamazoo - Western Michigan - Jan 31 to Feb 2
Highlander Tournament - Card Castle - March 14 4:30 pm

im still rpgfreak25 from the old forums

you know I was going to make a list, but i forgot that editing these are a pain lol.

thats cool. but lets see if others come here

yeah....we seriously need to find somewhere for all Michigan players to meet.

it would be nice. we also need to find more people

Flyer? My friend plays but I'm still teaching him because I also you him to test out new stratgeys for my deck....plus I still own his deck.....

yeah my friend plays but thats about it. and he plays with a guy from his work. but thats about it

I have my friend, and I would teach my girlfriend, but I may decide to commit suicide from the endless stream of insane repeat questions...so yeah...

my wife has no urge to play. but thats ok

I'm hoping to bug the owner of A to Z enough with my emails that they'll consider.

there arent too many game stores around here. the one i used to go to closed. and the other one is so focused on magic and yugi they dont care about anything else

ouch, there was one in Wyandotte but they no longer hold tournaments for this game. One of the local Targets didnt have them in stock either..... the end of KH in Michigan?

i dont think its the end. i can still find them at a target near me

I dont know. I'm going to check the other two tomorrow.

well good luck with that. i just bought some more today. but didnt get anything good

well, that was pure lame. The other two combined had, for the irony, two packs. One containing Aerith. However my friend Cam gave me a heads up on where to find KH packs at Game Stop. So next weekend, I'm taking a road trip.

where are you going? and that sucks about the target thing

Southgate or Livonia. RIW has them, and the Game Stop in Taylor has them for 1.99 so I'm going as soon as possible

maybe get a box for 35 if I'm lucky.

1.99!! thats crazy. i wish i could go.

I'm fairly excited. I'm hoping to close the gap on the number of cards I need for the binder.

well like i said before good luck

rpgfreak25 said:

well like i said before good luck

i need in fact succeed, though they only had six packs in stock at the time.

I pulled

SR Kairi
SR Fairy Godmother
R Kairi
R Jasimine
R Aladdin lvl 4
R Aeroga
U Hercules lvl 3

i need to get more cards. hopefully i will find a place with cheap cards

Order offline? CCGarmory is 2.89 pre pack. I brought 9 for 28.00 with shipping where in the store it would have been 36.00