Arkham Horror Fan League - Scenarios in Eon format

By Julia, in Fan Creations

I woke up a few minutes ago, had my breakfast, went to the forum, saw a new post in that topic and thought that I should open my Thunderbird :)

And, oh my gosh ! I got mail ;)

Hugues said:

I woke up a few minutes ago, had my breakfast, went to the forum, saw a new post in that topic and thought that I should open my Thunderbird :)

And, oh my gosh ! I got mail ;)

::laughter:: I'll mail you Scenario 11 later, just let me discover if Avi needs me to fix the clarifications on Scenario 10 or not!

Julia said:

Avi_dreader said:

Eeee... Is that the clarification text? Did you put up the revised version? (This one still has the phrase "some of them has to" it needs to be "have to" at the end, I'm not sure if you just left that part unedited?)
I copy and pasted the sentence you dropped me by e-mail, Avi. The point is a grammar mistake? Still unclear? No probs in changing, just drop me the definitive wording, and I'll re-upload the image

Yeah, it's a grammar error. Just change "has to" to "have to" and it's fine.

Avi_dreader said:

Yeah, it's a grammar error. Just change "has to" to "have to" and it's fine.

I'm doing this now!

Here we go:

S10-Seeds-of-Corruption-Front-Face.png

(just give Photobucket some time to refresh the preview)

Ever dreamed of having all the money you want? And the coolest Unique Items, to better fight Evil (or just because they are too cozy)? Well, now you can. For a price which can be not so easy to pay. Enjoy the narrative leading to Scenario Eleven here .

And here is the Scenario (poor, poor Mary)

S11-The-Whispering-Mouths-Front-Face.png

(that's a nasty one. Be quick. And remember: no gangster token gained at the beginning of the game. Don't do what Julia did ::laughter: :)

(tomorrow or this Monday I'll post the last Scenario of this segment)

As probably is clear by now, the second segment of the League is in some way related to strange animal life forms. We had Serpent People, and Chthonians, and hordes of Rat Things, so... what's missing? Obviously spiders! That's the nastiest Scenario of the segment, with one of the nastiest AOs ever, plus some extra boost to his abilities, just to make the game nightmarish enough! The narrative leading to the final chapter is to be read here .

And here is the Scenario:

S12-Web-of-Fate-Front-Face.png

Good luck. The Gods know, you'll need it.

Hee hee hee... I hate Atlach so much...

::laughter:: you knwo that, sooner or later in your life, you should play an Atlach game, don't you?

Julia said:

::laughter:: you knwo that, sooner or later in your life, you should play an Atlach game, don't you?

Eeee....

Avi_dreader said:

Julia said:

Eeee....

::rofl::

Hi guys,

sorry for the long silence (this thread got really buried, at the bottom of page 2; it's a life I don't post anything here). I finally managed to find some time for working on the new eons, so, here we go. After Atlach's departure, a new shadow covered the small city of Arkham (whose inhabitants are probably the most hopeless of the entire humanity), and a new segment of the League started. A new investigators pool and some new rules (you can read them here ; I promise, I'll create eons even for the rules), plus an impressive aftermath and a good narrative ( here ), and clearly a brand new Scenario:

S13-A-Shadow-Unmasked-Front-Face.png

Enjoy!

You have any intel on this red gloved man? Who is he? Any Arkham lore on him?

I saw a whole bunch of cards featuring him in CoC LCG.

Someone is gonna have a mail :D

Hugues said:

Someone is gonna have a mail :D

Sure, you have got mail :-) I hope today / tomorrow to be able to post the next one.

@MNT: I think it's a shadowy picture image. Not so sure, though, I should check my decks of the LCG, and I'm kinda too lazy (plus, I don't have time to dig into 1000+ cards to search for an image). Buuut, if you're so interested, I guess you can post the question in the LCG forum :-)

The Blackest Night descended on Arkham, and with it, came two unpleasant guests. Here 's the narrative leading to Scenario 14, and here is the Scenario. Enjoy!

S14-The-Endless-Shadow-Front-Face.png

As Nyarlathotep plot thickens, investigations seem to lead nowhere, and a dark figure stalks the street of Arkham. Dealing with him can bring yo great benefits, or condamn you to a doomed destiny. Will you be so brave not to surrender his promises, beat the new challenge and approach the final chapter in the Nyarlathotep segment?

Here 's the narrative leading to Scenario 15, and here is the Scenario. Enjoy!

S15-Hieroglyphic-Harbinger-Front-Face.pn

It's time for Nyarlathotep's armies to move on war against mankind. Look at his powers, and bow your head in front of the inevitable doom.

Here 's the narrative leading to Scenario 16, and here is the Scenari:

S16-Divine-Ambition-Front-Face.png

Sounds like a suicide mission.

MyNeighbourTrololo said:

Kind of ::laughter::

I passed it on the first try (for Avi's utmost joy ::laughter), but I won't que for another play

MyNeighbourTrololo said:

I passed it on the first try (for Avi's utmost joy ::laughter), but I won't queue for another play

Julia said:

MyNeighbourTrololo said:

I passed it on the first try (for Avi's utmost joy ::laughter), but I won't queue for another play

;'D Have you looked at the hard mode version yet?

... I had to restore Mandy's ability to normal so it wouldn't be impossible, just extremely difficult and terrifying ;'D

Well :') I posted the Nyarlathotep scenario images. One more league segment to go ;') Last, but not least.

Great to know! Sorry, I wasn't able to produce any other eons in the mean time. Hopefully in the week-end, kinda busy (my sister coming over)

Nyarlathotep's army was finally defeated. Is this the beginning of the end? Or is there still hope to rescue Arkham and all mankind from the corrupting power of the Mythos? First of all, read the gran finale to the previous segment of the League, and then read the rules for the last, breath-taking, mind-exhausting series of Scenarios.

Here 's the narrative leading to Scenario 17, and here is the Scenario:

S17-Indomitable-or-Doomed-Front-Face.png