Arkham Horror Fan League - Scenarios in Eon format

By Julia, in Fan Creations

There's something feeding of Arkham citizens. And slowly growing. And growing. And growing. And a parassite, infesting all the gates.

Here 's the narrative leading to Scenario 18, and here is the Scenario:

S18-The-Dark-Revelation-Front-Face.png

I smell trouble... And the delicious scent of burning cities and cooked human flesh ;'D

Avi_dreader said:

I smell trouble... And the delicious scent of burning cities and cooked human flesh ;'D

Are you hungry darling?

JULIA, thinking about having a snack

Have you seen the King in Yellow? And that strange hideous Creature in the Clouds? The streets are on fire, and madness has come to earth

Here 's the narrative leading to Scenario 19, and here is the Scenario:

S19-Reign-of-Madness-Front-Face.png

Julia said:

Avi_dreader said:

Are you hungry darling?

JULIA, thinking about having a snack

I am always hungry... For braaaaaains. And pizza! (Good pizza).

Next one (four to go): Glath En'qun. Wanna play with rumors? Here we go,many and many rumors granted for all your games :-)

Here 's the narrative leading to Scenario 20, and here is the Scenario:

S20-Echoes-of-Apocalypse-Front-Face.png

I heard a rumor that another rumor might be coming!

Avi_dreader said:

Maybe another two, depending on how scared you are

Julia said:

Avi_dreader said:

Maybe another two, depending on how scared you are

;'D Raise the terror level.

Avi_dreader said:

;'D Raise the terror level.

Yep, that was my intent ::laughter:: anyway, sorry for stopping the eons production. I hope next week Scenario 21 will be ready

I guess it took to me more than theshceduled week to finish this, but still, the League is not dead, nor my will to finish the eons ::laughter: Plus, Avi had to reword a little his Galaxy of R'lyeh Herald in order to have everything working perfectly. So, here we go!

Sentient. Malevolent. The dread galaxy breathes out hatred to resurrect dead Cthulhu from his deathless dreams. The streets are flooded, and an army of Deep Ones invaded Kingsport. Is this the beginning of the end?

Here 's the narrative leading to Scenario 21, and here is the Scenario. And remember to add the Kingsport board for this Scenario (it's not written in the scenario eon because I'll add it in the eons for the specific segments of the League, some more patience and everything will be ready to play). Enjoy!

S21-Conversions-of-the-Sea-Front-Face.pn

Ok, after five months of silence, here we have the next Scenario.

Deadly. Wet. Difficult to control, with some constant dangers to take care of, it's the perfect beginning of the end.

Here 's the narrative leading to Scenario 22, and here is the Scenario. And remember to add the Kingsport board for this Scenario. Enjoy!

S22-Abluvion-Front-Face.png

The time has come. Time to fight the armies of the Elder Gods. Time to save Arkham from her ill fate. As the End of Everything approaches and the epic conclusion of a nefarious saga gets near and near, it's time for Mary to learn an awful truth, and for her friends to sacrifice their lives for a greater good.

Let gunfire sound, resound and sound forever until there is silence acoss the land and everything is forgotten. Let a rain of maggots fall from the Sky, to cover the dull earth and bury those you once called friends. Let the Apocalypse begin. Will you be so brave to close the Seventh Seal?

You can read the Narrative leading to Scenario 23 here , and to Scenario 24 here . And here you have the Scenarios:

Scenario 23:

S23-The-Last-Act-Begins-Front-Face_zps8a

Scenario 24 (it was so long and complex I had to divide it into two parts):

S24P01-Entropys-End-Front-Face_zps4d5fcd

S24P02-Entropys-End-Front-Face_zps0f690c

Remember to add the Kingsport board for all these Scenarios. Also, you may not play Amanda any longer.

If you manage to survive the descent of the Gods on Earth, then you can read the Epilogue of the story here

Demi-final post dealing with the specific rules for each segment of the League. One last post will follow, with the general rules to play the League (should have posted these before anything else, shouldn't I?)

Enjoy!

Segment1-2-Front-Face.png

Segment3-4-Front-Face.png

Here you have the eon with the general rules of the League. With this eon, my task is completed: you have everything you need to play the whole League.

Rules-Arkham-Horror-Fan-Creation-League-

All custom creations are available on Avi's Photobucket, with the only exception of the revised Galaxy of R'lyeh (I guess he will fix this very soon); for now, I'm hosting it on my Photobucket, you can download it from there or simply by saving the image below.

The-Galaxy-of-Rlyeh-Front-Face.png

I'll try to make everything available over BGG, in order to have a wider audience to enjoy Avi's twisted mind's wonderful creations.

Anyhow, this won't be the last post of this thread. Sooner or later (I'm afraid, later, this project took 3 years of my life to be completed) I'll return on the League, creating the eons for the hard mode.

For now… enjoy. Have fun. Play it countless times, and post the comments in the appropriate thread.

I was nothing but a tester of the Scenarios, but Hell knows if I haven't had the best days of my Arkham life ever :-)

JULIA

Reupping the thread for visibility

thanks for the bump! marking for future referance.

NECRO!!!

But hey guys I am finding it super hard to get any of these files....

Would anyone have the complete content files? Maybe upload them to one of the new file hosts that have popup up over the years.. like DropBox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive etc etc.. it is super easy to share large files nowadays.

maybe someone could post the files on say GoogleDrive in a few rar/zip files and post the links in this thread?

Thanks and I hope someone sees this!! haha

Hey, one of our latest Geeks of the Week posting here! Sorry for the problems! The entire League is hosted on BGG ( link ), have you tried downloading them from there?