Saturday Night Showdown at the Event Center

By Delobius, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

ASolaFan, have a great vacation. See you in a few weeks then. ; )

I'll be in attendance this Saturday (7/30). Same program as usual. Arriving early for some W:I, then shifting to AGoT when the standard evening session kicks off.

Hope to see some peeps there!

Papa

I will also be there today at about 1:30.

aug. 6th, i will be there for throneslotr

I'm back, folks. Planning on being at the EC this Saturday, 13 August.

Hope to see you all there. Let's play some Thrones!

Sadly, I cannot make the evening session tomorrow (8/13). I could swing by for a couple hours in the afternoon if that works for anyone, but I'll need to hit the road around 5 or so.

Papa

Sorry to hear that, big Papa. I'll try to be there early if possible so maybe we can get some games in before you pull the cord.

This Saturday (8/20) at the EC. I can stay for the evening this week, so how about we get some games on? ; )

Papa

I will be there at around 1, working on decks and hopefully getting some LotR in before Thrones.

i'll be there round 3

Planning to be at the EC this Saturday, 27 August. Will be bringing some new and/or revised decks for Thrones. Also bringing my Death Angel.

ETA is 13:30 to 14:00. Hope to get at least a demo run of Death Angel in before the Thrones carnage starts. Papa Khann, please let me know if you think this will work for you.

Hope to see everyone tomorrow!

I will be there early afternoon as well, and staying for Thrones.

ASolaFan,

I'll be at the EC tomorrow and can stay for the evening for AGoT. I can be down early for some Death Angel, but 13:30 - 14:00 is probably a bit too early for me. I should be able to roll in more in the 15:00 - 15:30 range.

One way or another, see you tomorrow. ; )

Papa

we had 15 people last weekend! awesome-sauce! i know it is a holiday weekend this saturday but i will still be putting on a tournament with the newest chapter pack up as prize. hope to see you guys there. (tourney starts around 6)

My friends and I have been playing for about 3 months and would like more people to play with so we are going to try and stop out on Saturday.

I plan to be there tomorrow evening (9/3).

Mortem _Angelis, we're frequently up on the mezzanine, so just wander up the steps.

Papa

I'm planning to be there as usual. Will likely be there around 14:00 - 14:30.

See you all tomorrow.

I just registered to run an AGOT event at Con of the North , which runs from Feb 17-19 in St Paul. I will be doing 2 separate 2 hour events (IDK what times they will give me). FFG said they would lend some core sets to use. Anyone who wants to help is more then welcome to join me.

I may be able to lend a hand with that, Mason. Don't want to commit just yet though since it is so far off and things could change.

Will keep it in mind and let you know one way or the other once we are closer to the event. Don't even want to be thinking about freezing February in MN right now...

I'll echo ASolaFan's comments, Mason. Most likely I'll be able to lend a hand. Will have to check back with you once things draw a little closer.

Regarding tomorrow (9/10) at the EC. I'll be down early to play some W:I, then hope to swap to AGoT for a few games. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make an evening of it this week. Hope to see some of you there during the late afternoon hours though! ; )

Papa

i'll be at the event center around 3 tomorrow. open play all night. hope to see you guys there.

Are there many people who show up on Saturdays at the Event Center? I'm looking for a group to play with regularly, but don't really want to drive all the way to Roseville if there won't be many others there.

zurishaddai said:

Are there many people who show up on Saturdays at the Event Center? I'm looking for a group to play with regularly, but don't really want to drive all the way to Roseville if there won't be many others there.

It varies a bit from week to week, but most of the time there seems to be a pretty decent sized group there for AGoT on Saturdays. Anywhere from half a dozen, up to a dozen or (occassionally) more.

This week, if there's a decent turnout, there will be an unofficial, just-for-fun Melee tourney, which would start somewhere around 6ish.

If you don't see folks playing down on the main floor, wander to to the upper level, as we frequently congregate up there.

Papa

What time do folks anticipate arriving tomorrow (9/17)? As the evening may feature a lot of Melee, I'd like to get down there early to get some Joust games in. Say around 3 or so....

Papa

If i am able to make it I wont be there till around 5 - 5:30pm But i do hope to make it if everything works out.

I will be missing this week again, but hope to be there Oct 1.