Saturday Night Showdown at the Event Center

By Delobius, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

june 18th, we're back baby! same bat-time. same bat-channel.

The Nick-ler said:

So obviously no BSG, but then again you did say how much you ahted it the last time we played. You'll be missed.

Smooches. corazon.gif

JerusalemJones said:

The Nick-ler said:

So obviously no BSG, but then again you did say how much you ahted it the last time we played. You'll be missed.

Smooches. corazon.gif

only because I'M NEVER THE CYLON! i seriously ended the game with 5 loyalty cards and not one of them were "you are a toaster". i cannot abide losing every time i sit down and play that with you guys. not to mention i'm gonna go visit johnny mcguy and TK over at nates on saturday afternoon before i head to the FFGEC.

I'm planning to be there. Not sure about FB Will and his wife.

ASoIaFfan said:

I'm planning to be there. Not sure about FB Will and his wife.

i love how you are calling him fb will now. lolz!

It just seems so fitting. Others have noted it as well.

ASoIaFfan,

You still available to meet at the EC early this Saturday? Something around 2:00?

I plan to be there during the afternoon, but unfortunately won't be able to hang around for the evening.

If anyone else would like to get rolling early this Saturday, give a shout.

Papa Khann

Papa Khann said:

ASoIaFfan,

You still available to meet at the EC early this Saturday? Something around 2:00?

I plan to be there during the afternoon, but unfortunately won't be able to hang around for the evening.

If anyone else would like to get rolling early this Saturday, give a shout.

Papa Khann

Yes, I'm planning to be there around 14:00 so we can get some games in. Could be fifteen to twenty minutes late depending on traffic, so don't give up if you don't see me there right at 14:00.

See you tomorrow!

i will also try and be there around 2 pm. if anyone else wants to try and make it, more power to ya, otherwise see you round 5 for open play and round 6 for a impromptu tourney.

i will not be attending this weekend due to CONvergence. i hope you guys still show up and play some games.

I didn't realize this weekend was July 4th weekend until TheLarz brought it to my attention. Man, that snuck right up on me.

I plan to be up at the EC to play some games. Not sure if FB Will and his wife are going to join yet. I may run a test session of another game earlier in the day. Not set in stone yet.

Have fun at the con, Nick-ler. Hope some other folks come by for some friendly games. If there is a specific time someone will be available to play, please post that here. I will try to accomodate if that time deviates from the usual 17:00-18:00 start time.

The Nick-ler said:

i will not be attending this weekend due to CONvergence. i hope you guys still show up and play some games.

Hope to see you there, good buddy. We're hoping to get to play a game of Arkham Horror with GoH Catherine Valentie (her and Joe M are trying to set one up, if her scheulde allows it).

JerusalemJones said:

The Nick-ler said:

Hope to see you there, good buddy. We're hoping to get to play a game of Arkham Horror with GoH Catherine Valentie (her and Joe M are trying to set one up, if her scheulde allows it).

should i bring my copy, or are we worried about what happened last year with not being able to hear each other speak?

ASoIaFfan said:

I didn't realize this weekend was July 4th weekend until TheLarz brought it to my attention. Man, that snuck right up on me.

I plan to be up at the EC to play some games. Not sure if FB Will and his wife are going to join yet. I may run a test session of another game earlier in the day. Not set in stone yet.

Have fun at the con, Nick-ler. Hope some other folks come by for some friendly games. If there is a specific time someone will be available to play, please post that here. I will try to accomodate if that time deviates from the usual 17:00-18:00 start time.

ASoIaFfan,

If you're up for some games, I can stop by for a few hours in the mid-late afternoon. If you're busy with the test session, no biggie. Unfortunately, this is another week where I won't be able to stay for the evening.

Just curious, what game might you be trying out?

Papa

Hey Papa Khann,

I may be running a test session of D&D 4E, but as I said, it's not set in stone. Originally we were going to run with TheLarz, but he had to cancel due to the holiday.

I will bring my AGoT cards regardless, so looking forward to seeing you there. Always make time for some Thrones action.

I plan to hit the EC this Saturday (7/9) evening, if anyone is up for a few games.

Papa

Papa Khann said:

I plan to hit the EC this Saturday (7/9) evening, if anyone is up for a few games.

Papa

i will be there as well. were you going to be there at the usual time or were you going to show up early again. (just trying to figure out what time i need to be there)

I will be there and FBW should be with me. He wants another shot at you Papa for the whoopin' you laid on him last week.

Myself and 1 or 2 others will be down early, but we're planning to play Warhammer: Invasion until AGoT kicks off (I can stay for the evening this time).

ASolaFan, tell FBWill I've tweaked up the Lannister deck, just for him. ; )

Papa

I plan to be at the EC again this Saturday evening (7/16) for some AGoT. Hope to see many of you there.

Same routine as last week... there early but playing W:I until the evening AGoT session kicks off.

ASolaFan, please forward FBombWill my apology for neglecting to kill his Stark characters with that Lannister deck last week. Hopefully FBW can find it in his heart to forgive me (though I'm sure his abode is now crawling with little Starklings that I should have dispatched for him). I'll try to make it up to him Saturday, if you guys can be there. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Papa

Hey Papa Khann,

I plan to be there again, but sadly FBW will not be there. He has to take his sisters-in-law back home down south this coming weekend. I think he will resume his FB ways the following weekend.

See you there!

Ok, see you Saturday, ASolaFan.

If you talk to FBW, wish him and his family a safe trip for me.

Papa

king blith will probably be joining us tonight as well. see you cats this afternoon

Sadly I won't make it this week. I was planning to, but work has gotten in the way. I will be on vacation out of town the following two weeks as well, so see you all in about three weeks.

well, poo to you matt... i'll be around tonight (july 23rd) starting around 4ish.