Descent fans, where are you? [Post-it?]

By Bashwilly, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Portland Oregon, Have never played but I enjoy Doom and Heroquest, so I figure Descent will be fun too ;)

Map Update!

Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

Owensboro, Kentucky, USA

Map update!

I am in Sauk City, Wisconsin

Minneapolis, Minnesota

I'm in Asbury Park - New Jersey, USA

Thanks for the hard work!

Suburb of Copenhagen Denmark

ACT (Australian Capital Territory), Australia happy.gif

Tel-Aviv, Israel.

Map Update!

Martyr13 said:

Thanks for the hard work!

It's a pleasure!! happy.gif

I am considering using this game for Dark Heresy.

Salt Lake City, UT - thanks!

I'm in Quebec city, Canada. Thank you for adding me.

i havent got the game yet but im in Missouri Valley IA

I'm in NH and would love to learn the game if anyone is in my neck of the woods!

Map Update!

noloatmo said:

I'm in Quebec city, Canada. Thank you for adding me.

I never think it will happen oneday! Welcome to you! gui%C3%B1o.gif

Thanks Bash. I can see you're in Quebec City too. Good to know there are other Descent Players in town.

Do you play the game in english or in french?

I'm a french speaking person but I almost always buy my games in english. Old habit. Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, the expansions are in english only, as for most games. Aussi, j'ai toujours une certaine crainte qu'il y ait eu des erreurs lors de la traduction donc je préfère la version anglaise.

The two first expansion are traduct in french and road to legend is comming soon. Yes there is some mistake of traduction but the correct card are include in the expansions. And when a card like this is discover, I made an errata that I put on the french forum.

But if you are good in english, the VO is a safe worth! I know...

I'm in Pendleton, IN, USA. Would love to play if anyone in the area has time. I'm also on BGG.com as "athmok"

Hi all,

I have a question about the order token:

Can I move and then make a aimed attack after I place an aim order, all in one turn? If yes then what is the meaning of the Advance?

Thanks your answare.

Kacagany

Map update!

@kacagany: Go create a topic in the main descent section to ask your question, this one is only for player localisation gui%C3%B1o.gif