Descent fans, where are you? [Post-it?]

By Bashwilly, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Frederiksberg, Denmark

Wow, lots of international players here! (Enough of them that I may be betraying a certain bias by referring to any non-Americans as "international" ... insert protracted, pedantic political commentary here ...)

I'm in Akron, Ohio, and an event organizer for the Akron and Cleveland chapters of North Coast Gamers.

London, England

Hey people :)

Wichita, Kansas USA

I have had the game about a year and we played our first game yesterday. Good Stuff!

St. Petersburg Russia ,I love this game, I translate it into Russian, and even started a group in the Russian social network

Lawrence, KS here. Thanks!

Zagreb, Croatia ;-)

Hi there, I'm from Leeuwarden, The Netherlands..... happy.gif

Hamburg, Germany - Descent forever!

Hey! Brand new player as of 7/16/11. I'm in Beaverton, Oregon. Only half a game and I'm already hooked!

NRW Germany - i love descent !

Lakeport CA I have a small following of players looking to expand. need to be mature and easy going. we love the game and all its flaws

Grand Haven, Michigan

I think I replied on this awhile ago, but have moved to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.

in the heart of California

Vaidila/Martin from London, Whitechapel happy.gif

Ukraine, Lviv

Tallahassee Florida. I run a large group of nerds, so hit me up if you want to play.

Aurora, Colorado here. Thanks for setting this up! My Descent games are still in the shrink, just screaming from their plastic and cardboard prison to be set free and played!

hi to all. new york, ny been playing for so time now but most of the guys have moved away looking for 1 or 2 player.

Danville, IL

Descent is so good!

Brescia, Italy, Only core game.

Galati , Romania

Lima, Ohio

Core, and Sea of Blood