Descent fans, where are you? [Post-it?]

By Bashwilly, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

The great rainy emerald city of Seattle, WA and all its caffeine-driven geekonomy.

Great! Trying to start a group here in Harrisburg, PA USA. If your interested and in the area, drop me an email.

Lithuania, klaipeda

Nottingham UK

Omaha, Nebraska USA

I am in Prospect, PA

Minneapolis, MN, USA

Leesburg, VA, USA

As in Butler Co, PA?

53Punisher said:

As in Butler Co, PA?

****... meant to ask this of Chainreaction, sorry lads...

Cloverdale B.C. Canada, nice to see some locals on here

Hi everyone! I live in Reno, Texas. If there is anybody in Norheast Texas or Southeast Oklahoma who wants to play let me know because I would love to learn this game.

Thanks,

John

Hey hey Descent players. I live in El Cajon/San Diego, California and am looking for some people to play Descent with. Send me an e-mail, depending on the size of the group I can host at my place but also willing to travel too!

San Antonio Texas, just picked up the game this weekend, I am wanting to get some games in. :)

Austria - Vienna.

Allways looking for nice (not too crazy) Descent players ;)

Egosumsolus

I live in La Mesa and just got Descent. If interested let's get together and play.

Austria, Innsbruck

I am in ESSEN, Germany

Blue island, il USA

Firmly embedded here in Dacula, GA. I would love to meet some people around here interested in playing.

Indiana, PA & Huntingdon, PA

Nacogdoches, Texas

Gothemburg, Sweden.

Ontario Canada here.

I'm located in Yucca Valley CA., 20 min. north of Palm Springs. 100 miles east of Los Angeles. To anyone who reads this with interest in playing, my setup is pretty sweet. All the dungeon maps I build with Dwarven Forge products, and most cardboard props I replace with 3D props.(i.e. bookshelves, tables, beds, tombs etc.) It makes for some pretty awesome gameplay.