Put me on: Heythuysen - The Netherlands

hope you can find it :D

Map Update!

I didn't get added.

You can put SoylentGreen in:

Detroit Lakes, MN

and

Fargo, ND

if you can have 2 locations - I play with a group in Fargo - but if there were others interested near Detroit Lakes, MN would LOVE a game group there.

Thanks!

SoylentGreen said:

I didn't get added.

You can put SoylentGreen in:

Detroit Lakes, MN

and

Fargo, ND

if you can have 2 locations - I play with a group in Fargo - but if there were others interested near Detroit Lakes, MN would LOVE a game group there.

Thanks!

Actually, you did get added, but just as me on the 2nd page. I was trying to find myself on the map and then in the list. After scrolling all the way down i saw that there was a 2nd page.

Is there some way to get everyone on one page, and there for on the same map? i feel a bit left out preocupado.gif

Bashwilly :

The hell, man ?! You almost droped me into Belgium ! No way, come on ! I'm in Paris, it's in France ! I am no peeing fat-baby !

@Hem: I've probably make a bad move after put you on paris and the marker slip in belgium... Now you are in paris!

@Shmoozer: It's the first time I see this, the community is too big gran_risa.gif The problem is that I don't think I can do anything about this... Is someone know a way to have everybody on the same map?

This thread got un-stickied for some reason.

Re-sticky?

??????? Why the tread got un-stickied? preocupado.gif

Miami, FL, USA. cool.gif

Map update! gui%C3%B1o.gif

Thanks Bash !

Get yourself sticked back ! Come on ! Resist ! "Prove that you exist" gui%C3%B1o.gif

You can throw me up in Boulder, Colorado when you feel like it, not that a geographic location can contain my playing! I've got my RtL campaign running over video chat w/ my bro in Boston. Works surprisingly well. Would probably be harder if we tried to get more people in other places involved I'm sure.

Map update!!!

I'm exploring the dungeons of Atlanta, GA

They put fatigue potions in coke bottles here :)

I am from Singapore, Singapore

I have all the expansions, including the Lieut. Minatures......also getting the Compendium once they are out.

In Albuquerque, NM ....

I need to find someone to play with! Hit me up....otherwise a great game is just going to sit in my closet and gather dust. I cant believe I cant find anyone in NM to play with!

Map Update!

@Multikiller: You're already on the map...

Hi,

I'm a new player, located in Calgary Alberta Canada

Dave.

Map Update!

i hail from Reykjavík, Iceland

esteinsen

Hello from Athens, Greece cool.gif

Fayetteville North Carolina U.S.

Toronto, ON, Canada

hi

mike here,near rochford,essex,uk

Greenwood, Indiana, USA.