Descent fans, where are you? [Post-it?]

By Bashwilly, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

I'm in Durham, NC and I'm looking for a game!

Recklinghausen, Germany

Bitterboy said:

I'm in Durham, NC and I'm looking for a game!

HOLY SMOKES!!!! Someone in Durham who also plays Descent? You don't happen to hang out at SciFi Genre do you?

I've been playing Descent for a while with a friend ( he owns all the games though I think I bought an expansion or two for him as a gift...) who also lives in the area (Morrisville/Cary). Where is SciFi Genre???

Its on: 3215 Old Chapel Hill Rd. Durham, NC 27707. Over near Target and Sam's Club. Great store with an awesome community.

Since they don't have PM here, shoot me an email using my address in my profile so we're not clogging up the thread.

I'm in Copehagen, Denmark

Kaunas, Lithuania cool.gif

according to the map im the only one in there preocupado.gif

Map Update!

LithStud said:

according to the map im the only one in there preocupado.gif

For the moment.... I hope you will find player as soon as possible, Good Luck! lengua.gif

I am in Beaverton, Oregon USA.

Martinsville, VA, USA

The map is up to date! lengua.gif

it is a great Idea - Dave Lubin, Hamilton, N.J. USA

John

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Map update!!!!

Holstebro, Denmark

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Map Update!!!

Herlev - Denmark - Earth happy.gif

Wow, never seen that topic before ; though I must admit I never posted here before anyway. I got more questions about Arkham than Descent, that's why !

Anyway, you can put me on the map too ! Hem, Paris, France ! Cheers !

Germany, Hessen, Frankfurt

Kleinbettingen, Luxembourg

Map Update!

@Hem: If you are French, you know that there is a french forum?

Bashwilly said:

Map Update!

@Hem: If you are French, you know that there is a french forum?

Yo Bashwilly : I know, yeah I know... it is sad, indeed. All these poor and ignorant people, God have mercy on them...

...oh, you mean for me to actually go over there ?! Got anything against me ?! No way, man ! I don't give a **** about the french forum, all my games are original, in english language, and I wouldn't give a darn about what french people say on that accursed place over there ! Have you ever seen a dubbed translation of an original movie in a foreign language different from the actual movie's one ? The same here ! It sucks ! I prefer to make mistakes when I talk english that owning such a ludicrous thing a translated FFG game can be !

Thanks anyway for having added me. I'll stay here ! Feet stuck to the ground ! No leavin ! Shooh !

Im new here and looking for a group. Woodridge Illinois.

Put one on Detroit Lakes, MN

and I play with a couple people from Fargo, ND (Which is where we actually play) can add those two places!