Team Organization XIII - The Disbanded [Team Dead]

By Trothael, in New Key Bearers

Where do I go to for the exam?

We have our own team forum where either myself or one of my lieutennants can administer the test.

Sorry guys i have really been failing more and more with this site since school came out and my somewhat job from taking commissions and making/sellings church dvds. Though I thought to come back and say hi and stuff and i now need to find a good sized box for these cards to send ya trothael which im very sorry for it taking long but i will get them to you at some point cause i have them set out and seperated and i just need a box to send it and you may need to send me your address again to me at [email protected]

Though how has everyone been?

I'm still living away from that rut that was my old home...I'm still lacking internetz...

i guess thats nice.... lol i got a wii now so thats been kinda fun though i havent gotten any chances to buy any new kingdom hearts cards which make me sad cause a lot of my friends who i could easily beat are now beating me cause they have the better cards. thats the only thing that set 3 screwed up in... rarity staples lol

I need me a Mickey, then it'll all be good. maybe a couple Maleficents, but that's more for a fun Dark Deck

I need 2 DragMals for my Dark deck, and a whole shedload of other Heartless...

So, anybody got any plans for the new set?

EDIT: Guess what I FINALY did? If you can't then take a glance at the main post. I updated it at long bloody last!

wooh! updates at long last! gotta love the forward progress! and also, Troth , what's this I hear that you and goph coming out my way again with plans on promoting the game?

PS. Sorry I'm not on ever. this last year of High School is turning out to be a very busy one.

Aye aye! You hear correct, good sir!

'Tis true, me and Gopho are heading back to San Jose to celebrate my 19th birthday, attend Fanimé and once again marvel at how cheap Subway sandwiches are in your country.

AND to make things better, 'cause we're doing an actual KH TCG promotion on behalf of FFG, perhaps we can flaunt the team a bit, a'ight?

Ah man I havent been here for a long time... Sorry guys for the inconvience and stuff for me not being at all. I have so much to do like that one guys commission for my tournament i held, he made it hard for me to kinda do. And I saw that they started talking about the 4th set which makes me happy and sad at the same time cause I still havent gotten enough from the 3rd set and now the 4th set is coming. Though the main card I need from set 3 is a King Mickey. Though I have been making a Sketch Book of my comic that I want to sell cause I have people come to me a lot asking if I can draw my character and stuff for them, which after I finish my first issue I will have that sketch book come with a special edition comic. Though thats a long time from a now cause school is on right now.

Yo guys, got another personal update:

I has home interwebz again. I'll be online a lot more ^^

However...I may or may not of also got WoW...

Trothael said:

Yo guys, got another personal update:

I has home interwebz again. I'll be online a lot more ^^

However...I may or may not of also got WoW...

Congrats! Maybe we can try to pick up the pace and get this team moving again!

Aye, we're still waiting on those new members to do that though, aren't we?

Remember, if you duel someone online to report it to me so I can tally your 'Hearts'.

Yea I won't be playing anyone for a while since school is really taking up all my time since I need to make portfolios and stuff and special pieces of work to enter into contest things. And cause I took my deck apart for the moment to try and decide how to get my friend to play the game and share cards with each other to get her started.

Also comic book too, which I finished inking in all the pages and now its onward to COLORING..... Danggit lmao.

Though I might be getting a King Mickey even though I feel bad about taking advantage of my friends money problem he really needs the money, Ihe doesnt play much anyways, and I really want the card lol

Though I think I might put a deck together to play for saturday nights or something for my free time or friday which ever suits me probably friday since sunday I go to church early in the morning.

I could do with a deck again, even if it's a proxy deck. Though there is that FanBoy3 place that SecretRare keeps going on about, it's only about an hour away from Stoke so I may check it out and get some actual set 2 & 3 cards at last.

Yea sorry about being soo bad about sending those set 2 cards i said. I havent had much time but I still have the cards set aside when I get a box to put it in and get some money to go to the post office and send it off.

I'd apologise for not being on so much, but I'd feel like a copycat if I said that. So instead, I'm going to blame the parrots for distracting me from my purpose and duties.

Oh, and a new girlfriend. She's pretty distracting

I almost forgot That I was going to join this team. So, whos going to give me this "test"?

I detects new members on the horizon.

Head over to our forum, or catch me when I'm online and find some way to communicate with me and I'll administer the test.

Like maybe we should set up the time on the thread. I think I went a little to far though. I already singed up for your forums. Did I go to far?

No, no.

Make a thread somewhere on there and ask for a time, and I'll see what I can do.

yo guys whats new and what not?

Hey throthael whats your fav animal?

At the moment, Echidna's.

This has nothing to do with me currently re-reading the Knuckles comics and re-playing SA2:B Honestly!

>_>
<_<

LMAO! I just bought the new sonic comic it amuses me so with its so epic ness but my comic might be different from yours since you live in england and i think they have a different sonic the hedghog comic from the one being done by archie in the us. Idk cause I remember people talking about a foreign comic called Sonic the Comic. Though thats cool i need i guess more echidnas since I only made one and he smokes which makes him cool lmao.

Coloring is an evil evil artist skill lol

Hyper Kiro Concepts

Oh yea check this out I am trying to figure out the best way to go about my characters super form which will more than likely apply to all characters in the comic later.

Probably the same comic as I got my comics from an import shop.

By the way, I'm gonna be offline for a week or two.