Team Organization XIII - The Disbanded [Team Dead]

By Trothael, in New Key Bearers

Card_Breaker said:

You can edit for 5 minutes after you post in the thread.

Aye...I know this.

Considering I made the main post last week though...

Trothael said:

Dylanbrooks - Yo man, good to see you again.

Thanks, good to be back- I guess i missed out on alot

Wait, you can't edit after a week?

hey can i get the link to the orgxiii site. i cant find it for some reason

Hello peoples just checking back in and such. And seeing whats new and now heading to the team site for the updates. YAY 13 more days and Sonic Unleashed comes out and I bought Soul Caliber IV. lol

Kiro13 said:

Hello peoples just checking back in and such. And seeing whats new and now heading to the team site for the updates. YAY 13 more days and Sonic Unleashed comes out and I bought Soul Caliber IV. lol

The difference is night and day.

Meh, I may get it... but I still need to get Animal Crossing City Folk... And many other games that are above Sonic on my list.

Hola, Org13!

Glad to see ya all, I've been gone a while but I'm back and happy to see everyone!

Guess thats all, laterz

~Blasterjoe~

Kiro13 said:

The difference is night and day.

Meh, I may get it... but I still need to get Animal Crossing City Folk... And many other games that are above Sonic on my list.

BLASHPEMY! Sonic is above everything all the time! lol Card_Breaker you speaking blashpemy torwards my newest religion Sonicism. lmao

Excuse this post, it's just a little test of something.

YAY Stuff in the front page!

Um, how will the posts go? Because you cannot see posts unless you are in the top 10...

Well, I suppose you could count them in the player's profile... but that takes time...

Also, I pick Assassin.

And I chose Samurai of course.

And these points kinda suck I have kinda been stuck at 85 for the longest time though it doesnt help that I feel like I dont need to post anything since everyone snaps to it and answers anything that needs to be...

Dragoon for me I guess.....

I won the FFG raffle! I'm anxious to know what the prize is.

congrats card_breaker. let us know what it is

*STRANGLES CARD_BREAKER* nah just kidding lol congrats Card, its amazing how you won..... Since you basically rebuilt the KH Threads lol

/Sigh

I'm going to be sporadically active for a while ¬.¬

Last week I was 'evicted' from my home, currently I'm homeless and staying with various friends and relatives until I can find a stable living place, unfortunately this means I have little idea as to when I will have access to the internet.

My apologies to those who it may inconvenience.

Poor Trothael! I hope you find somewhere for yourself to live!

That sucks dude, and does that mean that I shouldn't send the cards to you to that address you emailed to me before?

best of luck torthael

Wow....good luck Trothael

Thank you all for your condolences.

Kiro - Send them there anyway, I have to return there to pick up my mail anyway.

Ok well I will tell you when I send them, but right now I am still visiting family until the 24th and I would send them out now but i forgot the stack of cards i was gonna give you at my house lol so i will inform when they will get sent out.