Team Organization XIII - The Disbanded [Team Dead]

By Trothael, in New Key Bearers

This team has officially been disbanded.

I'm getting a little hang of this... but how do I change colors of my text?

hey wats up? this was kinda weird going on w/ a new forum.......

but yay!i got an error card

whatsup?Man was i lost.But sure am happy to see you guys.It was so lonely...

whats going on everyone. it was kinda odd to come to the site and see a new forum

Yeah, it is. But the site will be cool as soon as they fix it.

oh i agree. and in other news i bought a couple packs of the new set. and in my first one i pulled cloud

devilmonkey here, reporting for duty! sorry it took me so long. my computer wouldn't let me register for the past day or so

Yea I couldnt register either and this site is sooooo wierd it scares me lol.

I am now messing with the friend stuff so your all getting invitations as friends from me lol

Edit: I want my old avatar back T.T lol

rpgfreak25 said:

oh i agree. and in other news i bought a couple packs of the new set. and in my first one i pulled cloud

I WANTZZZ!!!!!!

Oh, and I think you need to take a quiz to confirm you are still in our team... It depends on Troth's decision...

I'm a Samurai! "Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting!" -HIYAH!- "Those cats were fast as lightning!"

I now will learn how to Slice & Dice the competition. lol And make everyone fear the Sora Aggro of Wisdomatic Enguarde!

I need my mod powers back so I can edit the main post ¬.¬

Kiro , you don't need to pass a test to get back in, same as Card_Breaker .

By the way: Card_Breaker - you still need to pick a Nobody for rank 2.

I need my mod powers back so I can edit the main post ¬.¬

Kiro , you don't need to pass a test to get back in, same as Card_Breaker .

By the way: Card_Breaker - you still need to pick a Nobody for rank 2.

Sorry, but I still can't see the Organization section... can you post the different nobodies?

I will do soon, hopefully I'll get that sorted out on the forum at some point as well.

k...
So, how are hearts gotten again? It is battling and its results right?

Hey Trothael, i was wondering if i could take the quiz

Just so everyone knows I may not be so active cause right now I am visitin my parents for thanksgiving and throughout until christmas just so everyone knows.

do i have to take the quiz also?

Guess Who's Back ^__^

Santa?!?! Ooooh! Me first! I want a pony!

Santa scares me. "Come sit on my lap and I'll give you a present. Then we'll take pictures of it!" I'm sorry, but even at a young age that creeped me out

Oh and Card_Breaker , where can one see the "10 Most Active Members" thingy-ma-doodle?

devilmonkey said:

Santa scares me. "Come sit on my lap and I'll give you a present. Then we'll take pictures of it!" I'm sorry, but even at a young age that creeped me out

Oh and Card_Breaker , where can one see the "10 Most Active Members" thingy-ma-doodle?

So, at least he doesn't watch you while you sleep......

Arrghhh...replies to be made...

Card_Breaker, RPGfreak25, Kiro13 and Dylanbrooks - None of you have to take the new entry exam, and you all get elevation to rank 2.

The second I get my mod powers back I'm editting that main post...

Dylanbrooks - Yo man, good to see you again.

You can edit for 5 minutes after you post in the thread.