The Final Alliance (Team Thread)

By Digi_Dude_78, in New Key Bearers

We'll wait until Digi replies XD i think it will most likely b in Yahoo messenger XD

Is this team picking back up? :D

yes you will just have to say like i gusse im joing to and digi will put you on t he list and im somewhat new to.

gran_risa.gif

Welcome back demon... he's actually already a member here sora...

Sorry I haven't been on in a while... been a bit busy on my end... I like this idea you guys have got going... but I don't have yahoo messenger so I'm gonna sit this one out... Plus the fact that whenever I come on I usually miss you guys...

So ya just checking up on us..

Digi_Dude_78 said:

Sorry I haven't been on in a while... been a bit busy on my end... I like this idea you guys have got going... but I don't have yahoo messenger so I'm gonna sit this one out... Plus the fact that whenever I come on I usually miss you guys...

oh well sorry }:

sora09 said:

Digi_Dude_78 said:

oh well sorry }:

i gussess ill wait for stungrs to reply back.

hey everyone havent been on in a while so i thought id check in hows it going

Wow! There's someone I thought who we wouldn't be seeing anymore... after what you said last time you were on...

Man good to see your still here Blasphemous... we need more activity...

ya i get on when i can which is less frequent these days

Man where's sungtrs when you need him most... I wanna know the outcome of this event that sora wants to do...

Wow, I come back after about a week or more of not checking the boards, and we get a page. We really need more active members.

And Digi, I know I could tell you this in person (since we live in the same house, and all that) but I'm gonna tell you here anyways, because it's to much of a bother to try to remember until you're awake again. You can use my account on Yahoo messenger. It's that simple.

i know where is he he hasent been on in a while.

partido_risa.gif

and i need him gran_risa.gif

Ah I feel bad that I haven't been on in such a long time, but I got really busy moving and getting started in college... :(

So what'd I miss and how's Break of Dawn treating everyone? :)

Well, we've gotten some new members, and I've finally found the time to become more active. Although, it's not by much, considering that highschool just started back up. I don't know much about Break of Dawn, but I'm sure Digi will make a reply about that.

As for Break of Dawn... I don't really know what to expect from it...

I think that aggro will be able to make a come-back now.... along with the new "Sora Aggro" types... I have also come to realize that every booster pack in this set will contain a SR, because that is what has been happening to me since I started buying the packs...

My deck is almost done.... I just wish I could play some people...

cool if I join? I'm completely new to this site, and even the card game. But I'm not new to the kingdom Hearts series. I would also like to learn more about the card game because I just bearly got my first pack of the game. Thanks if I can join.

Welcome to the club...

I only ask that you follow our one main rule... And that is to be Active as often as you can... it's so that you can meet and get to know the other members of the forums and to know more about the game...

By the way.... What was your first pack that you got?

Welcome to the team! My bro Digi and I are 2 of the leaders on this team, although I don't think the other 2 are all that active. As my bro already said, please try to be as active as possible. We are trying to get more livelyness to the boards again... as much as possible, I guess. But above all, have fun! Otherwise, what's the point of a site for GAMES. That's what I think, anyways.

*crickets chirping* *mice start squeaking*

Ummm ya guys it's been 3 days since the last post.... and that was by my sister... I'm really starting to worry about the state of this team... We used to be an active group and now we don't talk anymore....

Basically we need more activity....

ive been on every day since ive joined

happy.gif

I get on as much as I can, but I don't like posting if nobody else has.

Riku_Fangirl said:

I get on as much as I can, but I don't like posting if nobody else has.

yea

Ok, we're kind of dead here. We need somehting to talk about. The last post (besides this one) was on the 24 of SEPTEMBER. THAT WAS A WEEK AGO. Does any one have ANY ideas AT ALL to get more posts?

well im getting ready to restart kingdom hearts2 after i get passed final fantasy x.