The Final Alliance (Team Thread)

By Digi_Dude_78, in New Key Bearers

im joining in to a big fan

i gusses im joining this team to.

Welcome to the team both of you... I shall update our member list and add you 2 on...

We only have a few rules... but we don't really follow them, if you know what I mean...

1) Stay Active - This one is for everyone and its the best way to get to know everyone.... Team mates... other forum users...

2) Have Fun - It is a TCG after all and it is about something we all have in common, Kingdom Hearts..

So yeah alright then... Talk to you all later...

Digi_Dude_78 said:

Welcome to the team both of you... I shall update our member list and add you 2 on...

We only have a few rules... but we don't really follow them, if you know what I mean...

1) Stay Active - This one is for everyone and its the best way to get to know everyone.... Team mates... other forum users...

2) Have Fun - It is a TCG after all and it is about something we all have in common, Kingdom Hearts..

So yeah alright then... Talk to you all later...

thanks. {:

no problemo... always good to see new members joining... even if we only have one active leader...

thank you sir im ready to tcg i got a lot of magic cards and a seporoth.

Welcome to The Final Alliance Team!! :D

thanks happy.gif

Kinda guessed that you two were brothers...

Alright... so what are everyone's thoughts on the Break of Dawn... so far I am really trying to study the new deck types and what-not... I have a small problem right now so I can't really afford to buy a box and the game is dead where I live so there's no real point in me getting stuff ready for a deck for a game that I can't really play anymore....

It used to be so active.... Wonder what happened to it...

i kknow nobodys been on here in a while

serio.gif

Hey Digi im back, sorry for not let u know any update of me, but im ready to play tcg, now im just gonna finnish my deck of set4 alot of strategies that i have, well see you later pal ~^

me too i got to get started on my deck deck 4

lengua.gif

Well then if they are still available I might be able to see some of you in the challenge rooms... I still have to work on my deck so that it has set 4 in it... I've only gotten 7 boosters so far but all of them have had Super Rares in them...

Wow, I suck. I haven't posted in... a really, really long time. Hi everybody, I'm back! What's been going on? My bro hasn't really been telling me much.

aplauso.gif

i know its been quite.

Oh, yeah, he's told me that. I thought he was just making it seem like it was quieter than it actually was.

Anyways, hi. I'm pretty sure he mentioned you and your bro being our newest members or something. I know it's late, but welcome to the team. I'm supposed to be the other active team leader, and I'm pretty sure the only female member, but I've been looking for a job, so I haven't really been that active in a while. Ok, a LONG while. I haven't posted in around 7-8 months. lengua.gif

Yeah same here. I'm modifying my deck too XD

You still online sungtrs???

If so then do you want to have a game for fun?

i would what room

sonrojado.gif

Yeah sure man, sorry I had to go to retreat camp but I'm back now! :D I made a Wisdom Sora Aggro deck but it still in shambles...Owl and Phils kills it XD Titus doesn't come fast enough so I put Timeless rivers in it along with Alice and all but it still does not have enuff friend hate so I get stuck :( lol but we shall see > :D

hey could i join

gui%C3%B1o.gif

Yeah sure of course man! if that's the case, lets get one more person and do coluseum battle! the 2v2 battle, that would be so fun instead of doing 1v1 in my opinion, and also i don't see anyone mentioning or doing that XD

sungtrs said:

Yeah sure of course man! if that's the case, lets get one more person and do coluseum battle! the 2v2 battle, that would be so fun instead of doing 1v1 in my opinion, and also i don't see anyone mentioning or doing that XD

sure thanks really apperasiatit or however you spell it.

happy.gif

sungtrs said:

OH!!!!!! Yeah wat room.

lengua.gif