Hyperspace: No, sod off. Full stop.

By KCDodger, in X-Wing

13 hours ago, LUZ_TAK said:

You can't pigeon-hole individuals.

Large groups of people: way easier.

When I was a young man I never really "got" the whole racial stereotype thing. None of that was ever really my experience with people. Then I went to work in an amusement park one summer dealing one on one with 1500 people a day on slow days.

On 11/27/2020 at 9:22 PM, Sithborg said:

Making the format more than just "Extended, but with less ships".

This. Hyperspace doesn't feel like Extended-lite anymore, but actually it's own curious, weird format. It may be distasteful for some, but it is actually something different.

9 hours ago, Frimmel said:

When I was a young man I never really "got" the whole racial stereotype thing. None of that was ever really my experience with people. Then I went to work in an amusement park one summer dealing one on one with 1500 people a day on slow days.

It was bartender/server work for me. Never hated my home town... Until I had to take orders from the parents of the kids I went to school with. That was quite the eye-opener.

Jokes on them. My new day job sees me drive a 40mil$ aircraft around. They can take their porsche, their uncultured swine of a drink order, and their complaint about how 20minutes to make a steak featured in international magazines is too long a wait, and shove it up their thermal exhaust port! 😂

They should mix hyperspace with narrative campaigns... Like STAW used to do.. for normal instore play..