Few questions

By vmoss, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

I'm hoping there is a printer friendly version of the PDF rules (very little graphics or color). I'd like to print out a copy so multiple players can look at it at the same time.

If there is can someone point me in the direction?

If I use rapid response on ant man, wouldn't he come back with 0 hit points?

Also, what happens to side schemes when you join game areas with other players in a game against Kang?

3 hours ago, Venompuppy said:

Also, what happens to side schemes when you join game areas with other players in a game against Kang?

Per the Kang instructions under "Joining Another Game Area" (pg 5):

"Any side schemes that were in play in your previous game area become part of the game area that you join."

4 hours ago, Venompuppy said:

If I use rapid response on ant man, wouldn't he come back with 0 hit points?

Ant-man would be brought back with 0 hit points. Therefore he would be immediately be defeated and return to the discard pile, so there is no point using Rapid Response.

In fact I’m not even sure it is possible because in order to use the ability it must change the game state, which in this case looks identical before and after using Rapid Response.

How does Rapid Response work with Luke Cage and War Machine (Toughness)...do they come in with Toughness and 1 Damage or No Damage and No Toughness?

26 minutes ago, IceHot42 said:

How does Rapid Response work with Luke Cage and War Machine (Toughness)...do they come in with Toughness and 1 Damage or No Damage and No Toughness?

I can see the argument for either one. That sounds like a fabulous question for Caleb or Boggs to answer.

6 hours ago, IceHot42 said:

I'm surprised there isn't a ruling about this yet, or at least not one recorded on Hall of Heroes. Since Rapid Response says "put that ally into play from your discard pile and deal 1 damage to it" and Toughness's reminder text on both LC & WM says "This character enters play with a tough status card" then I believe they would enter play with the status card before taking damage. End result being option B: no lasting damage on the Ally because the status prevents it then goes away.