PbP Recruitment: The High Republic - Artifacts Unbound

By Sincereagape, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

2 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Here're the stats for the ACP Array Gun (I think that's what you meant?): Ranged (Heavy); Dam 6; Crit 3; Short; Blast 5, Stun setting. 3 Encumbrance, 3 HP, 890 credits with a rarity of 6.
The cybernetic eye replacement is 1,000 (unless GM says its free) and provides no bonus. The cybernetic eyes provide +1 Perception and Vigilance and cost 7,500.

Thanks P-47. I was going to ask if anyone can help April on their character. As a full time GM, character creation is not my forte.

@April - Take care of yourself and family/friends.

@Sincereagape

Thanks for fixing the name on the first OOC post! :)

I have no idea if it's of any importance, but in the first post of this thread (Recruitment) my character is only listed with two of her trees (Padawan, Shien). She's missing her second tree (Knight). (Like I said, it's probably not important unless someone needs an overview of the group's start-of-play trees.)

@Bellona Updated OP.

Been throwing around an idea for two main antagonists for awhile. Both based off FFG published characters.

Would you guys mind if I potentially switched main antagonists for this story? Zirkon is obviously based of Blaise Zirkon from Nexus of Power. An imperial aristocrat who was apart of nobility.

The other main antagonist, and the one I've been thinking about for this campaign, is a "Warlock" irremediable character who is obsessed with obtaining personal power and has dedicated his life to locating lost artifacts to the point where he has been overcome with frustration, jealousy, covetousness. "If someone else has it. I want it." A little bit more "comic-bookie." Dressed in pristine crimson robes with runes and archaic language all around the embroidery of his clothing. White hair. White beard. Both hair and beard neatly trimmed. I thought he might be better for the setting.

Let me know if switching the main nemesis would be okay with you guys. He'll probably be both less and more powerful than Zirkon would. Actually, he might be more powerful because I intend to use the goodies from Unlimited Power..Muahaha. *Evil laugh, rubs palms together*

Edited by Sincereagape

Sure! Go ahead. It's your world, and we're just livin' in it. ;)

Hey, whoever you want to play Belloq to my Indy, is fine with me.

1 minute ago, Edgehawk said:

Hey, whoever you want to play Belloq to my Indy, is fine with me.

Belloq has been popping into my mind for the past two weeks. One of the best Belloq moments is when he was willing to let Indy blow up the Ark with the bazooka, because he knew Indy would not and could not do it. Brilliant.

If there is a "belloq" there might as well be an Arnold Ernest Toht, German Mechanic, and Big Sword Wielding guy too. 🙂

https://orokos.com/roll/

The command is 1d100.

Starting credits Starting creds : 1d100 29

All characters look good, and approved at this point.

Decided to stay with Zirkon, mainly because the character has room to be fleshed out and built upon by FFG publishing material. She also has knowledge lore as an official stat 🙂

Added to the Dramatic Personal roster on the OOC page.

@Bellona @Edgehawk @Xcapobl @P-47 Thunderbolt @April @MrTInce

Feel free to roll destiny dice.

Going to try and get the IC post up this weekend or Monday/Tuesday.

Off to a good start...

Destiny roll : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

1 hour ago, Xcapobl said:

Off to a good start...

Destiny roll : 1eF 2 Light Side
f-ls-ls.png

You might want to re-post that on the OOC thread (where the other die rolls are). :)

I saw, but what are the odds ofrolling that again?

😉