Hyperspace Migration [Mafia]

By Bertie Wooster, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

6 hours ago, Madaghmire said:

@FortyInRed @Matt3412

Whats up with this

Also this right here is something i frequently do in-person games when I'm mafia so let me just say this screams scum to me

##unvote

##vote @Madaghmire

##vote CV

@Matt3412 wait you play mafia in person? You have "friends", is that what they're called?

What is that like..?

@Matt3412 so when you’re town, and people seem weirdly invested in voting each other on D1, you don’t ask anything?

1 hour ago, EbonHawk said:

##vote CV

All we’ve got from you is a role confirm and a follow vote. I wanna hear your “why” on CV.

##unvote

##vote CV

Reason- I'd like a day one wagon to analyse for a change

L1?

3 hours ago, PodRacer said:

##unvote

##vote CV

Reason- I'd like a day one wagon to analyse for a change

L1?

Well, you changed xD

do you analyse yourself then 😂

8 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

@Matt3412 wait you play mafia in person? You have "friends", is that what they're called?

What is that like..?

Mafia in person is fun, I also played Blood on the Clocktower recently which was great!

7 hours ago, Madaghmire said:

All we’ve got from you is a role confirm and a follow vote. I wanna hear your “why” on CV.

It's D1, there really are no good reasons and if anyone has one I'd vote them for it. D1 is a crap shoot, at best a slightly less random crap shoot but a crap shoot none the less.

D2 we can analyse the D1 wagon, peoples play style, and the NK if there is one, D1 I'm just looking for a lynch and so far CV has pinged, mainly the vote on Ovi which is nothing much, but better than just nothing D1.

11 hours ago, Madaghmire said:

@Matt3412 so when you’re town, and people seem weirdly invested in voting each other on D1, you don’t ask anything?

I would ask you to maybe read what happened again. I think it's clear why I reacted the way I did....

21 hours ago, Madaghmire said:

@FortyInRed @Matt3412

Whats up with this

This is literally the most passive way possible to look like your contributing and bring others/them into the conversation without actually doing anything beneficial for town.

Especially when there's nothing to discuss since literally the situation is made pretty clear for both of us. Dosent mean forty in any way is justified in voting for that reason but he literally said it.

You gonna hammer at all @Matt3412 ?

5 minutes ago, PodRacer said:

You gonna hammer at all @Matt3412 ?

i will its still L-2 i think

and unless i'm wrong we still have till 2pm est so a couple more hours

no your right i missed ebons vote can you confirm we still have time?

4 hours ago, EbonHawk said:

It's D1, there really are no good reasons and if anyone has one I'd vote them for it. D1 is a crap shoot, at best a slightly less random crap shoot but a crap shoot none the less.

D2 we can analyse the D1 wagon, peoples play style, and the NK if there is one, D1 I'm just looking for a lynch and so far CV has pinged, mainly the vote on Ovi which is nothing much, but better than just nothing D1.

Considering no hammer at the moment, I assume the 2 Scums is already on the wagon.

And your playstyle is better hang than no hang? Duly noted

8 hours ago, Constantine Valdor said:

Well, you changed xD

do you analyse yourself then 😂

i'm going to hammer you please tell me something thats going to change my mind

also i think your getting some blowback from your earlier post unfortunately

ebon is right a hang is better than none

4 minutes ago, Constantine Valdor said:

Considering no hammer at the moment, I assume the 2 Scums is already on the wagon.

It's likely but don't forget the scum on the wagon include the chance of 1 of them being the wagon itself.

i can see your online haha @Constantine Valdor

11:45pm is when im going to post

Many were suspicious of @Constantine Valdor and his aggressive attitude amid a peaceful group of Purrgil-watchers. Well, maybe not so peaceful...the group decides to kill him and see what turns up. They find a personal cloaking device that allowed him to stay hidden at night.

@Constantine Valdor was a Mafia 2-Shot Ninja.

Night 1 begins, and will end in 24 hours, or when all night actions are in.

@The Jabbawookie

@PodRacer

@Madaghmire

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

@Matt3412

@ovinomanc3r

@EbonHawk

@FortyInRed

After a short night, the day begins! You're all feeling good about yesterday's kill, there's nothing to get your blood pumping in the morning than knowing that the person you killed the day before actually deserved it. And of course, you've got your ship's watchman to watch out for baddies at night, who are down one less ninja. Speaking of the watchman, where is he?

Oh no. It appears that the ship's watchman was the super-buff @PodRacer . While bench-pressing 150 kg, someone pushed the weight against his throat and he suffocated. @PodRacer also had a pair of binoculars nearby; he was a Town Macho Watcher.

Day 2 begins, and will end in 48 hours or at hammer.

4 votes to hammer.

@The Jabbawookie

@Madaghmire

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

@Matt3412

@ovinomanc3r

@EbonHawk

@FortyInRed