Jabba's Palace Club Band Tryouts [Mafia]

By BiggsIRL, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

##role confirmed

Hopefully See you all in the morning lol

##vote @PodRacer

##role confirmed

## role confirmed

## role confirmed

I’m gonna be traveling today so, I’ll look definitely scummarining. I guess that’s ok.

2 hours ago, ovinomanc3r said:

I’m gonna be traveling today so, I’ll look definitely scummarining. I guess that’s ok.

ditto but round familys for sunday roast

##Role confirmed

Well this is super excites. Can’t be sitting on our laurels like this,

##vote Bertie Wooster

Not much going on today, except some random votes. I'll not join in the voting yet.

*Plays the water organ*

Uhh ok. I guess I'll ##vote @Matt3412 I've got nothing else to go off of and this won't hammer

3 hours ago, Madaghmire said:

Well this is super excites. Can’t be sitting on our laurels like this,

##vote Bertie Wooster

What laurels? And why Bertie?

20 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

Uhh ok. I guess I'll ##vote @Matt3412 I've got nothing else to go off of and this won't hammer

I see you

12 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

What laurels? And why Bertie?

Its just a phrase that means we can’t be sitting on our collective butts. And Bertie because I wanted to prod Bertie at the time I was posting

Mads is right, a quiet day is a wasted day.

Random votes are sometimes helpful to get conversation started, but it doesn't seem to be helping much today. If the rest of D1 is this quiet I'll probably vote for someone who's done naught else but role confirm like @The Jabbawookie . But I'd rather not start a fifth train if it's not necessary.

2 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Mads is right, a quiet day is a wasted day.

Random votes are sometimes helpful to get conversation started, but it doesn't seem to be helping much today. If the rest of D1 is this quiet I'll probably vote for someone who's done naught else but role confirm like @The Jabbawookie . But I'd rather not start a fifth train if it's not necessary.

I’m here. Not a lot to say, being D1.

I do think it’s interesting that @FortyInRed cast a vote on @Matt3412 . Mechanically he’s as likely to be scum as anyone, but socially he always gets killed early, and it would leave a bad taste in my mouth to kill him for random reasons. So the vote *might* not be random.

On the other hand, it was a prime pick for a conversation starter, since Matt had voted Pod, who voted GNIPs out of the gate.

In fact, Pod has said nothing since his confirm post/vote, which is a little against his “move fast and break things” playstyle.

##vote @PodRacer

Discuss.

Jabba and his sly tongue all over again, this time you shall not confuse Town for long

## vote @The Jabbawookie

finally I can open my phone after a very alcohol induced weekend 🥴

41 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

In fact, Pod has said nothing since his confirm post/vote, which is a little against his “move fast and break things” playstyle.

##vote @PodRacer

Discuss.

4 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

On the other hand, it was a prime pick for a conversation starter, since Matt had voted Pod, who voted GNIPs out of the gate.

If I remember correctly I voted pod before he voted or even role confirmed but I could be confused.

Confirmed definitely did it first dont like the misinformation out there about me

On 2/29/2020 at 10:53 PM, Matt3412 said:

##role confirmed

Hopefully See you all in the morning lol

##vote @PodRacer

On 3/1/2020 at 8:07 AM, PodRacer said:

##role confirmed

##vote @GhostofNobodyInParticular

Maybe I read that statement wrong but figured i would clear it up cuz i have died from far less on day 1 lol

busy day, not much been happenign here

5 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

That's all this was - a conversation starter. It's a safe vote that doesn't hammer anyone but keeps things balanced so to speak.