Ms. Marvel preview October 8th

By Supertoe, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

Ms. Marvel is a character people seem to love or hate.

I have little experience with the character but consider her a little obnoxious. Thought about buying some of her trades and giving her a real chance. Unfortunately nearly everything I've read by Marvel over the last few years was dull at best.

Her in game mechanics are interesting and I do plan to pick her up. But my excitement for the pack is pretty low. The main reason I'm getting the pack is due to my collectors mentality.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:50 PM, TechnoGolem said:

Ms. Marvel is a character people seem to love or hate.

I have little experience with the character but consider her a little obnoxious. Thought about buying some of her trades and giving her a real chance. Unfortunately nearly everything I've read by Marvel over the last few years was dull at best.

Her in game mechanics are interesting and I do plan to pick her up. But my excitement for the pack is pretty low. The main reason I'm getting the pack is due to my collectors mentality.

Thanks to this thread I started reading her 2014 run; so far, pretty awesome. She’s going to be a great addition to the game.

The worst character of MARVEL by far this one I won't buy

58 minutes ago, maul said:

The worst character of MARVEL by far this one I won't buy

Why deny yourself all the new aspect and basic cards though? You could buy the pack and just never use the character.

She's not my favorite character, but I will still buy the pack. It looks pretty interesting to me.

Of course I am a completionist so even if I didn't find the pack interesting at all I would still buy it to be honest. Lol

On 10/14/2019 at 10:52 AM, 4wallz said:

She's not my favorite character, but I will still buy the pack. It looks pretty interesting to me.

Of course I am a completionist so even if I didn't find the pack interesting at all I would still buy it to be honest. Lol

I'm in the same boat. Collecting the full set is definitely where I'm headed, assuming the game quality stays strong. If it's anything like LOTR LCG, which I'm hoping it will be, it should be a solid choice for years to come.