[Mafia] Starfighter Sabotage

By Bertie Wooster, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

In

in

Actually, if your name is listed above (1-8), no need to reconfirm. Just not sure about clontroper5.

Also there's still time for new signups.

Edited by Bertie Wooster
Gasp! I edited my post!
39 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Actually, if your name is listed above (1-8), no need to reconfirm. Just not sure about clontroper5.

Also there's still time for new signups.

So i can be an alternate to balance out the setup if you need 1 more player

13 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

So i can be an alternate to balance out the setup if you need 1 more player

Thanks! 9+ players would be ideal, so if no one else signs up you'll play. Sound good?

I was still in? Or is this a different game?

36 minutes ago, Caldias said:

Yea everyone that is on that list is in

6 hours ago, Caldias said:

You're still in. Sorry for my confusing first post.

Edited by Bertie Wooster

nah you're cool! I just got confused because it was a different thread title. I'm all understood now.

Signups are closed. Everyone in the first post of the thread will be playing, including @clontroper5 .

Now I'll randomly assign roles, send PMs, etc. over the next few hours.

Edited by Bertie Wooster

This is a semi-open game. Possible roles:

Welcome, [Player], you are a Mafia Goon. Your partner is [Player Name]. You or your partner may kill one player each night phase with the #kill function. You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Mafia X-Shot Strongman. Your partner is [Player Name]. Once per game (during the night phase), you may #obliterate another player with the #obliterate function. This kill overrides protection from doctor, babysitter, jailkeeper, etc. You or your partner may #kill one player each night phase with the #kill function. You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Welcome, [Player], you are a Mafia Roleblocker . Each night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player's active abilities will be blocked that night. You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Welcome, [Player], you are a Mafia Bus Driver. Each night, you may choose to switch two players each night. Any night action performed on a switched player will affect the other player targeted by the Bus Driver. You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Welcome, [Player], you are a Vanilla Town . You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Welcome, [Player], you are a Town Roleblocker . Each night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player's active abilities will be blocked that night. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Welcome, [Player], you are a Town Bus Driver. Each night, you may choose to switch two players each night. Any night action performed on a switched player will affect the other player targeted by the Bus Driver. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Welcome, [Player], you are a Town Babysitter . Each night phase, you may target one player in the game to #babysit them. They will be protected from a single kill. However, if you are killed, your target will die with you. You cannot self-protect. You cannot target the same player two nights in a row. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Welcome, [Player], you are a Town Tracker . Each night, you may investigate one player in the game and you will discover which player they targeted (if any). You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Welcome, [Player], you are a Town Doctor . Each night phase, you may attempt to protect one player in the game from being nightkilled. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Welcome, [Player], you are a Town Jailkeeper . Each night, you may jailkeep a player in the game by sending a PM to the mod. You will simultaneously roleblock that player, and protect that player from any number of nightkills. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Edited by Bertie Wooster

All PMs have been sent. Post ##role confirmed upon receiving your role.

To vote, type ##vote [player name]. To unvote, type ##unvote [player name]. To change your vote, unvote before revoting.

THE RULES, BRIEFLY:

No editing your posts.

No talking Out Of Thread unless you are able to do so.

You may not quote (or pretend to quote) Moderator PMs.

Don't spectator-post or like.

Don't post after hammers or daykills.

Don't post after dying.

Don't fake day actions.

DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS.

DON'T TALK OUTSIDE OF THE THREAD!

GxvmhDT.jpg

Rules shall be enforced with a general warning the first time they are broken, then a modkill. Unless the breach is serious in which case modkill comes instantly.

Things to take note of:

If one Mafia and one Town remain at the beginning of the day phase or night phase, Mafia wins.

If two Mafia and two Town remain at the beginning of the day, the game may or may not be over, depending on which roles are left.

Mafia will have nightchat.

Day 1 begins; days are 48 hours long, and it will end at 2:00 p.m. August 31 EST. Nights are 24 hours long.

Within the jungles of the planet Imdaar, lies the Imperial supply base that’s constructing V38 assault fighters. You all are pilots who will be the first to fly the new fighter. The project is led by Nero Wecersen, who only goes outside for things like earthquakes and holocausts. So in short, he stays on base. After you arrive on the planet (not too close to the base, so that its presence is not obvious to the Rebellion) you rendezvous with Bertie Wooster and his droid, B3-W0. He’ll take you to the base tomorrow morning. Tonight you camp in the jungle…

In the morning, Bertie has been found shot with a blaster. “It could only have been one of you,” says B3-W0. “I won’t take you to the base until we find the murderer.”

5 votes to hammer.

@The Jabbawookie (L-5)
@Madaghmire (L-5)

@Matt3412 (L-5)
@LTD (L-5)
@Caldias (L-5)
@GhostofNobodyInParticular (L-5)
@Lord Preyer (L-5)
@FortyInRed (L-5)
@clontroper5
(L-5)

Edited by Bertie Wooster

##role confirmed

##Role Confirmed

##role confirmed

##role confirmed

## role confirmed

##role confirmed

Welcome to the Jungle

##role confirmed

Never give up, trust your instincts

10 minutes ago, Caldias said:

##role confirmed

Never give up, trust your instincts

No the next line is “we got fun and games”.

##role confirmed

##role confirmed.

8 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Welcome, [Player], you are a Town Roleblocker . Each night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player's active abilities will be blocked that night. You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

So. . . a traitor? :)

34 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

##role confirmed.

So. . . a traitor? :)

Whoops. No, the town roleblocker (if he exists) does not want his fellow townsmen to die. 🤦‍♂️ Fixed.

So, how's everyone's day been? No one died yet so that's good so far.