PBP Alt Univ: Clone Wars: OOC

By EliasWindrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

@RuusMarev , I left it open for Jorin to interject.

Sorry for the silence I've been fighting off a nasty head cold so a little woozy.

A lot of excellent RPing!

Ker'see will probably be hanging around in the background until invited in.

9 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

@RuusMarev , I left it open for Jorin to interject.

Not sure what Jorin could add.. I'm going through the posts and Fury gets shot by droids just before Jorin takes out the shield... He could take responsibility by not being fast enough.. But Ventress showed up and threw a trooper at him.. :)

8 hours ago, MrTInce said:

Ker'see quietly slinks through the base avoiding eye contact where possible and heading straight to her bunk. As soon as the door begins to swish The Duchess stands and pads over to her partner. The two embrace and curl up on the bed together. Despite not losing as much as the others today Ker'see could still sense the worry from the others.

How to draw Calvin & Hobbes - Pikaland

8 hours ago, MrTInce said:

Sorry for the silence I've been fighting off a nasty head cold so a little woozy.

Hope you feel better soon!

55 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

Not sure what Jorin could add.. I'm going through the posts and Fury gets shot by droids just before Jorin takes out the shield... He could take responsibility by not being fast enough.. But Ventress showed up and threw a trooper at him.. :)

You don't have to recount the scene, I just didn't know if you had anything you wanted to add or say to Havoc.

If you don't, I'll pick up narration IC.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt
1 hour ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

You don't have to recount the scene, I just didn't know if you had anything you wanted to add or say to Havoc.

If you don't, I'll pick up narration IC.

When the visiting hour is over (and you've finished with the Camo-Havoc-Jorin conversation), I'll have Mireska swoop in to discuss cybernetic options with Havoc (along with Kix and Spanner).

20 hours ago, Bellona said:

When the visiting hour is over (and you've finished with the Camo-Havoc-Jorin conversation), I'll have Mireska swoop in to discuss cybernetic options with Havoc (along with Kix and Spanner).

@P-47 Thunderbolt , @RuusMarev

I'm assuming that the Camo-Havoc-Jorin conversation isn't over yet. If I've missed a cue that it is, please let me know.

2 hours ago, Bellona said:

@P-47 Thunderbolt , @RuusMarev

I'm assuming that the Camo-Havoc-Jorin conversation isn't over yet. If I've missed a cue that it is, please let me know.

Yeah, it isn't. I'm waiting for @RuusMarev to either post or give me the go-ahead to wrap it up.

On 9/26/2020 at 8:20 AM, MrTInce said:

I forgot to say earlier: get well soon! :)

Roughly how many bodies are we burying here?

@P-47 Thunderbolt

Do you want to voice Havoc's part of the cybernetics conversation, or shall I just describe the general gist of the discussion (that Havoc has been readied for cybernetics, according to Spanner the easiest option is a CIS battledroid arm of some sort, other options would take a bit longer - Jorin working with Spanner on a non-CIS locally-sourced droid arm, or a really good arm from another planet or the Temples)?

Just now, Bellona said:

@P-47 Thunderbolt

Do you want to voice Havoc's part of the cybernetics conversation, or shall I just describe the general gist of the discussion (that Havoc has been readied for cybernetics, according to Spanner the easiest option is a CIS battledroid arm of some sort, other options would take a bit longer - Jorin working with Spanner on a non-CIS locally-sourced droid arm, or a really good arm from another planet or the Temples)?

You can either narrate the gist of it or voice him yourself, whichever you prefer.

4 minutes ago, Bellona said:

There was a brief, appalled-yet-amused silence as all three contemplated having one’s arm trapped against a super-magnet like a character out of a children’s holonet entertainment program.

I assume this was intentional, but you've said you haven't watched Clone Wars yet so I wanted to double-check...

Are you aware that that's exactly what happened to Anakin in the Citadel rescue mission? :D

@RuusMarev @P-47 Thunderbolt

Over to you (and anyone else) for the late afternoon section.

I'm thinking that Mireska will comm Ker'see/ @MrTInce just before the funeral, so that they can attend it together (assuming that Jorin will be helping Havoc).

On 9/28/2020 at 6:53 PM, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

I assume this was intentional, but you've said you haven't watched Clone Wars yet so I wanted to double-check...

Are you aware that that's exactly what happened to Anakin in the Citadel rescue mission? :D

I was aware that it had happened to Anakin at one point between AotC and RotS, but not when. Still haven't seen TWC though. :)

Edited by Bellona
Wording
On 9/28/2020 at 6:57 PM, Bellona said:

I was aware that it had happened to Anakin at one point between AotC and RotS, but not when. Still haven't seen TWC though. :)

It's amazing the canon details that one can pick up while reading fanfiction. :D

Edited by Bellona
Wording.
29 minutes ago, Bellona said:

@RuusMarev @P-47 Thunderbolt

Over to you (and anyone else) for the late afternoon section.

I'm thinking that Mireska will comm Ker'see/ @MrTInce just before the funeral, so that they can attend it together (assuming that Jorin will be helping Havoc).

Sounds good. She will be in attendance.

2 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Roughly how many bodies are we burying here?

@P-47 Thunderbolt I was thinking Jorin could hand over Fury's other Bracer (maybe trade it for Camouflages?)

I can alter the post to reflect it if you agree...

Jorin, Camouflage and the members of Varactyl squad walked back to where the casualties were being kept and sorted through Fury's armor and replacing a section with their own. Jorin took a stylus and wrote "Fury CT-5821" on his bracer, passing the stylus to Camouflage.

19 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

@P-47 Thunderbolt I was thinking Jorin could hand over Fury's other Bracer (maybe trade it for Camouflages?)

Jorin, Camouflage and the members of Varactyl squad walked back to where the casualties were being kept and sorted through Fury's armor and replacing a section with their own. Jorin took a stylus and wrote "Fury CT-5821" on his bracer, passing the stylus to Camouflage.

So Camouflage would have Fury's left bracer and his own right bracer, and Jorin would have Fury's right bracer and Camouflage's left? Yeah, that's good.

53 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

32 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

So Camouflage would have Fury's left bracer and his own right bracer, and Jorin would have Fury's right bracer and Camouflage's left? Yeah, that's good.

Actually...

Let's save Fury's right bracer for Havoc (unless you think that's more morbid than nicely symbolic). Camouflage will take the right shoulder plate instead and decal it like Fives did for Hevy. So wolf's head with "For Fury" in Aurebesh.

Does that involve you editing the post, or do you want me to post IC?

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt
2 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Actually...

Let's save Fury's right bracer for Havoc (unless you think that's more morbid than nicely symbolic). Camouflage will take the right shoulder plate instead and decal it like Fives did for Hevy. So wolf's head with "For Fury" in Aurebesh.

Does that involve you editing the post, or do you want me to post IC?

go ahead and post.. I've been away from internet for much of the day due to work..

Sorry this one isn't as good, I've been a bit under the weather and suffering from writers' block. I decided to go ahead and pound it out so you aren't waiting on me, but it isn't my best work.

@MrTInce

I made the small jump/assumption between Mireska being described as comming Ker'see (a previous post) and the two of them attending the pre-sunset funeral together (my own IC post).

42 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Sorry this one isn't as good, I've been a bit under the weather and suffering from writers' block. I decided to go ahead and pound it out so you aren't waiting on me, but it isn't my best work.

It did the job and moved the story along, so it can't be all bad! :)