PBP Alt Univ: Clone Wars: OOC

By EliasWindrider, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Roll for Strain recovery: Strain Recovery (Cool) : 2eP+1eA 2 successes, 3 advantage
p-a-a.png p-s.png a-s-a.png

2 Strain healed.

18 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Yes, Skip Tracer (Bounty Hunter) and I believe Marshall (Colonist).

Nope, shoulda checked first. I was confusing it with Bad Cop/Good Cop which is present in both trees. Hard Boiled is not in the Marshall tree.

16 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Nope, shoulda checked first. I was confusing it with Bad Cop/Good Cop which is present in both trees. Hard Boiled is not in the Marshall tree.

Hard boiled is a great talent. It really is a shame it doesn't appear more. Although a nice GM might allow it for a "scar" 😄

@EliasWindrider

Aside from any potential conversations that same evening, does the group in general "re-convene" the next day?

Edited by Bellona
8 hours ago, Bellona said:

@EliasWindrider

Aside from any potential conversations that same evening, does the group in general "re-convene" the next day?

Yeah... I plan to introduce @Von3679 's new character, who will probably fly in on a mandalorian fang fighter, he's on a joint mission by Mandalore and the Jedi council to hunt down Jango.

@RuusMarev , are you okay if I narrate through the training til they conclude, or do you want to make some checks and roleplay it out? I'm up for whichever.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt
23 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

Yeah... I plan to introduce @Von3679 's new character, who will probably fly in on a mandalorian fang fighter, he's on a joint mission by Mandalore and the Jedi council to hunt down Jango.

Sounds good.

Do you think that this will happen (in RL) tomorrow (Friday), or over the weekend?

2 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

@RuusMarev , are you okay if I narrate through the training til they conclude, or do you want to make some checks and roleplay it out? I'm up for whichever.

You're good to narrate :) (I'm pretty sure you would out class Jorin anyway, he doesn't have any skills in melee or ranged light as of yet.. figured it worked better if he received some instruction from Camouflage before I started to spend xp on them :D )

@P-47 Thunderbolt :D :D

"Exactly." He resheathes his vibroknife and takes the training knife from Jorin. He tests the balance in his hand, mentally adjusting from his heavier and harder to control vibroknife to the imitation M8. He flips the knife into a fighting grip and drops into a guarded stance, "Let's see what you already know..."

Jorin flicks his wrist, Force pushing Camouflage into a training dummy...

Feirfek kid! Camouflage grunts...

Figured I'd go ahead and roll, see what came up: :D Clones can fly? : 2eP+2eA+2eF+2eC+1eD 2 successes, 1 Triumph, 2 Dark Side
p-s-a.png p-tr.png a-s-s.png a-s.png f-ds.png f-ds.png c-f-f.png c-th.png d-f.png

Figured Jorin wouldn't flip a DP for this, so that was that.

@RuusMarev , anything you'd like to tweak or add to the post? I didn't think I should/wasn't comfortable voicing Jorin, so if you've got anything you'd like to insert, I'll do that.

@P-47 Thunderbolt , took some liberties with Camouflage as well.. but I think we know each other well enough to know how to manage their relationship dynamics :D

22 hours ago, Bellona said:

Sounds good.

Do you think that this will happen (in RL) tomorrow (Friday), or over the weekend?

Can't happen until the day after the encounter with, jango... there had to be time for the report to reach the jedi council and Von3679's character to be dispatched... real life timeline depends on how fast the pc's on site roleplay to the next day.

Edit: autocorrect changed roleplay to roleplaying. At least it's not as bad as changing lightsaber to lights aberration (yeah that's happened to me multiple times)

Edited by EliasWindrider
34 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

Can't happen until the day after the encounter with, jango... there had to be time for the report to reach the jedi council and Von3679's character to be dispatched... real life timeline depends on how fast the pc's on site roleplaying to the next day.

Well, Mireska certainly won't be doing anything until the next morning! ;)

I would like the chance to write something about what she's doing in the morning.

Would there be any chance of the new character bringing "the mail, etc." from the Coruscant Temple? I'm thinking of the training remotes that Mireska mentioned earlier (just after returning from the encounter with Jango), plus maybe some lightsabre-related parts.

1 hour ago, Bellona said:

Well, Mireska certainly won't be doing anything until the next morning! ;)

I would like the chance to write something about what she's doing in the morning.

Would there be any chance of the new character bringing "the mail, etc." from the Coruscant Temple? I'm thinking of the training remotes that Mireska mentioned earlier (just after returning from the encounter with Jango), plus maybe some lightsabre-related parts.

Plus perhaps a Holocron or datapads for Jorin, in response to all those annoying requests he's been flooding the training and archive departments. :D :D

@Bellona @RuusMarev

No to physical objects.... it's a fighter not a transport he's got room for his gear and not much else, also his fighter is going to get shot down on approach and after he gets out it's going to catch fire. A verbal message from someone at the jedi temple is ok.

8 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

@Bellona @RuusMarev

No to physical objects.... it's a fighter not a transport he's got room for his gear and not much else, also his fighter is going to get shot down on approach and after he gets out it's going to catch fire. A verbal message from someone at the jedi temple is ok.

Darn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY :D :D

@EliasWindrider , does anybody know the Jedi Mando is coming and to expect him, or is he a surprise guest?

Also, is it the day after, or a couple days later?

9 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

@EliasWindrider , does anybody know the Jedi Mando is coming and to expect him, or is he a surprise guest?

Also, is it the day after, or a couple days later?

Surprise guest, no sooner than evening of the next day.

@jhh3 you've been absent for a while, are you still in this game or have you dropped out?

@P-47 Thunderbolt

Should we just call ourselves Crash Company? :D

5 minutes ago, Bellona said:

@P-47 Thunderbolt

Should we just call ourselves Crash Company? :D

Leave Camo out of this, his was intentional. :D

@Von3679 crashed 20 klicks (km) away... you'll need to go out in some variety of speeder to retrieve him. I would recommend against a laat unless you're in the mood to dog fight with vultures, they've stepped up aerial patrols since the previous days attack.

14 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

@Von3679 crashed 20 klicks (km) away... you'll need to go out in some variety of speeder to retrieve him. I would recommend against a laat unless you're in the mood to dog fight with vultures, they've stepped up aerial patrols since the previous days attack.

Are you suggesting the BARCs again, or bigger land or air speeders (if we have them)?

(I'm not a vehicle expert in the system, so I don't know what would be available to the GAR during the CW.)

Training montage:

Duchess Roll:

Training : 3eP 4 successes, 1 advantage
p-s.png p-s-s.png p-s-a.png

Ker'see's Roll:

Training : 1eP+1eA+3eF 1 success, 3 advantage, 2 Light Side, 2 Dark Side
p-a-a.png a-s-a.png f-ds.png f-ls-ls.png f-ds.png

11 hours ago, Bellona said:

Are you suggesting the BARCs again, or bigger land or air speeders (if we have them)?

(I'm not a vehicle expert in the system, so I don't know what would be available to the GAR during the CW.)

Barc's with an empty sidecar or two to pickup the new guy and his stuff.