Star Wars: Dark Times - Bounty Hunting Doesn't Pay OOC

By Sincereagape, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

14 minutes ago, Sincereagape said:

@Tramp Graphics make a stealth check vs 4 reds and 1 setback.

Something's wrong with Orokos, I can't roll. I've tried four times. I get a blank screen when I roll, and nothing in my history.

Currently only "test" campaign rolls give a result, and the table of results can be copy/pasted into the posts here.

Of course, as you pointed out, the results don't go into the dice roll history and therefore can't be confirmed.

Example ...

Roller Bellona
Character Mireska
Campaign test
Description Orakos test roll
Results 3eP+4eF : 4 successes, 2 advantage, 2 Light Side, 2 Dark Side [3eP=S/A, S/A, S/S] [4eF=LS, DS, LS, DS]
p-s-a.png p-s-a.png p-s-s.png f-ls.png f-ds.png f-ls.png f-ds.png
Edited by Bellona
14 minutes ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Something's wrong with Orokos, I can't roll. I've tried four times. I get a blank screen when I roll, and nothing in my history.

Take your Time. Same roll but Give yourself two blues due to darkness and the complexity of the “alley and roof”

stealh check vs 4 reds and 1 black with 2 blue boost.

2 minutes ago, Sincereagape said:

Take your Time. Same roll but Give yourself two blues due to darkness and the complexity of the “alley and roof”

stealh check vs 4 reds and 1 black with 2 blue boost.

Still not letting me roll.

Just now, Tramp Graphics said:

Still not letting me roll.

Take your time. Make the roll when it resumes working. I still have to write the post, and hopefully hear from Fitz Deckard.

4 minutes ago, Sincereagape said:

Take your time. Make the roll when it resumes working. I still have to write the post, and hopefully hear from Fitz Deckard.

So far, it only works if I do a test roll, which you can't save.

1 minute ago, Tramp Graphics said:

So far, it only works if I do a test roll, which you can't save.

Okay. Feel free to make the roll on a dice app or at home using FFG dice and just let me know the outcome. I trust you.

1eA+2eP+2eB+1eS+4eC : 1 success, 1 advantage

a-s.png p-s-a.png p-a.png b-a-a.png b-a.png s-f.png c-th.png c-th.png c--.png c-th-th.png

Used "Test"

Edited by Tramp Graphics

I use the Advantage to move faster while remaining out of sight (Using Advantage on Stealth: F&D page 127)

Just in case anyone doesn't know, Orakos is working normally again.

@Edgehawk @Bellona @MrTInce @Rabobankrider @Tramp Graphics

IC Post is up for Final Encounter.

Map of Ambush Site - Parking Lot

Everyone can make a Perception or Vigilance check to see if they can spot the bounty. OR you can offer offer a skilled/unskilled assist to another player to see if they have a better chance.

the roll is against 1 Red, 3 Purple, and 1 Black. (1eC+3eD+1eS)

There are other potential obstacles. You can can communicate w/commlinks. Not sure where Fitzy is at the moment.

1. The parties in the Laundry Mat (Can be seen by Navi and K'rowk)

2. A-A5M Ambulance (ERV) ( Can be seen by Kurokge and Hrihck)

3. Rodian and his G/F. (North End. Out of site of K'rowk, Navi. Can be seen by Kurokage).

Edit: changed ninja to kurokage

Edited by Sincereagape
3 hours ago, Sincereagape said:

IC Post is up for Final Encounter.

Map of Ambush Site - Parking Lot

Everyone can make a Perception or Vigilance check to see if they can spot the bounty. OR you can offer offer a skilled/unskilled assist to another player to see if they have a better chance.

the roll is against 1 Red, 3 Purple, and 1 Black. (1eC+3eD+1eS)

There are other potential obstacles. You can can communicate w/commlinks. Not sure where Fitzy is at the moment.

1. The parties in the Laundry Mat (Can be seen by Navi and K'rowk)

2. A-A5M Ambulance (ERV) ( Can be seen by Ninja and Hrihck)

3. Rodian and his G/F. (North End. Out of site of K'rowk, Navi. Can be seen by Ninja).

@MrTInce Navi will give Kr'owk an unskilled +1 Boost on the Perception/Vigilance vs. 1eC+3eD+1eS check to spot the bounty.

Can Fitz see the family at the laundromat?

Perception Check : 3eA+1eB+1eC+3eD+1eS 0 successes
a-s-a.png a-s.png a-a.png b-s.png c-th.png d-f-th.png d--.png d-f-f.png s--.png

Complete wash of trying to spot something...

1 hour ago, Edgehawk said:

Can Fitz see the family at the laundromat?

Depends on where you want to position Fitz on the Map

Perception Check : 1eP+3eA+1eC+3eD+1eS 3 failures, 2 advantage
p-a-a.png a--.png a-a.png a-a-a.png c-th-th.png d-f.png d-f-f.png d-th.png s--.png Nothing from Hihkhic by the looks of things. However I would like to use Hihkhic's sensory cones to sense the presence and emotional state of all living things at short range.

Also, unless someone else does it, can Hihchik try to shoo away the people in the laundromat before the fighting begins?

7 minutes ago, Rabobankrider said:

Perception Check : 1eP+3eA+1eC+3eD+1eS 3 failures, 2 advantage
p-a-a.png a--.png a-a.png a-a-a.png c-th-th.png d-f.png d-f-f.png d-th.png s--.png Nothing from Hihkhic by the looks of things. However I would like to use Hihkhic's sensory cones to sense the presence and emotional state of all living things at short range.

Also, unless someone else does it, can Hihchik try to shoo away the people in the laundromat before the fighting begins?

Sadly no one in short range at the moment. Hihchick is within medium range of the first responder vehicle that pulled up directly across from him.

And sure on the laundromat check. Hard deception, charm, coercion, or leadership with 1 setback (who wants to leave their laundry)

the two advantages on the perception can give 1 boost to both Fitz and Kurokage if they want to make perception/vigilance checks to spot the bounty

Perception : 2eA+1eP+1eC+3eD+1eS 2 successes, 6 threat
a-s.png a-s-s.png p-s.png c-f-f.png d-th-th.png d-th.png d-th-th.png s-th.png

Have fun with that roll.

1 hour ago, Tramp Graphics said:

Perception : 2eA+1eP+1eC+3eD+1eS 2 successes, 6 threat
a-s.png a-s-s.png p-s.png c-f-f.png d-th-th.png d-th.png d-th-th.png s-th.png

Have fun with that roll.

Wow. *Facepalm*

Okay. Essentially here is what happens.

Fitz: Anyone spot the bounty?

K'rowk: Navi and I have seen nothing.

Hihchick: Nothing here. But the Ithorian will probably come from the north. Best possible route for him to take.

Kurokage: *Lurking on the roof. Sees Tobar coming towards him from the north. Gets excited.* "I...Ahhhhh!"

While on the roof Kurokage steps on a "loose brick" that has been Corroded by all of the acidic rain on Nar Shaddaa. Leading to one of two things happening.

1. Take 5 wounds and suffer a critical. May make a average coordination check with 1 upgrade to reduce the damage to 2 wounds (Crit still inflicted).

OR

2. Kurokage slips off the roof and lands on Fitz Deckard. Fitz breaks his fall. Leading to both characters being disoriented for 2 rounds and staggered for 1. Must have prior approval from @Edgehawk

@Tramp Graphics Feel free to choose. Otherwise I'll choose selection 1. Resolve in IC :)

The fall occurs right on the staircase in the alley on the north side of the map that leads into the parking lot. Staircare to the left of the pawn shop (Pawn shop is the left of the Cantina on the northside of the map).

Map

@Bellona @Edgehawk @Rabobankrider @Tramp Graphics @MrTInce - Everyone make Vigilance initiative rolls. Regardless of what happens everyone hears Kurokage yell "Aaaaahhhh" on their commlinks.

@Rabobankrider - Social check vs 3 purples and 1 black to shoo away the laundry mat patrons happens first.

Vig Initiative : 2eP 1 success, 3 advantage
p-a-a.png p-s-a.png

Vig Initiative : 3eA 3 successes, 2 advantage
a-s-a.png a-s-a.png a-s.png

Vig Initiative : 3eP+1eA 5 successes, 1 advantage
p-s-s.png p-s.png p-s-s.png a-a.png

Vig Initiative : 1eA 1 success, 1 advantage
a-s-a.png

Edited by Sincereagape
Added that everyone knows something is happening on the north side of the map based off Kurokage.

Navi's Vigilance result for Initiative ...

Vigilance : 2eA 1 success, 2 advantage
a-s-a.png a-a.png

So far, it looks like they're getting the drop on us ... :o

@Sincereagape @Tramp Graphics I’m okay with option B, if that’s what you go with. @Rabobankrider Looks like clearing the laundromat might be up to you. I was just going to slip the woman some credits.

Edited by Edgehawk

@Edgehawk , Den was going to shout at them (he's ok with coercion) 😛 I'll sort the post tomorrow.

Vigilance check

Vigilance Check : 3eA 2 successes, 3 advantage
a-s-s.png a-a.png a-a-a.png

I'm going to take 1 strain to use intimidating to downgrade the coercion check: Coercion Check : 1eP+2eA+2eD+1eS 1 failure, 2 advantage
p-a-a.png a-s.png a--.png d--.png d-f-f.png s--.png Eh, could be worse, maybe for the advantage they don't leave but take cover?

Vigilance Initiative : 1eP+2eA 3 successes, 1 advantage
p-s-s.png a-a.png a-s.png