Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order FREE UPDATE

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

BfxIGGB.png

u5OfHrh.png

Identity of Second Sister has been leaked, but since it’s an in game spoiler I’ll keep it for gamers to discover.

6 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

BfxIGGB.png

u5OfHrh.png

Identity of Second Sister has been leaked, but since it’s an in game spoiler I’ll keep it for gamers to discover.

Hmm but the developers said it isn’t Bariss Offee, so is it someone else we know?

image0.jpg

Ilum

image7.jpg

Dathomir

image1.jpg

(Bounty Hunter) Space Station

Anyone else worried because the reviews don't go out until the game is on sale? Usually if a game is good they will let reviews out before the street date.

This looks really good, but that's a big red flag for me.

It is really good.

Now I want the Second Sister as a TIE Interceptor pilot.

Edited by Shadowshand
On 11/15/2019 at 7:16 AM, Ken on Cape said:

Anyone else worried because the reviews don't go out until the game is on sale? Usually if a game is good they will let reviews out before the street date.

This looks really good, but that's a big red flag for me.

Your fears are unfounded. It’s a great game!

On 11/14/2019 at 6:16 PM, Ken on Cape said:

I say this to placate your hesitation @Ken on Cape

It’s the BEST (XBOX) RPG I have played since Skyrim, and I’m well aware of what that means.

Spoilers

3 hours ago, Wraithdt said:

Your fears are unfounded. It’s a great game!

What @Wraithdt said.

The only hesitation I have in endorsing this game is I don’t know your personal taste. If you like the original Knights of the Old Republic or The Force Unleashed then I am confident this game will be a good fit for you.

A review I watched from a trusted, heavy gaming source is that despite the glitches and issues the game has (hopefully fixed with patches that are coming), it's the most fun they've had with a game all year, and for them is potentially Game of the Year. And this is from a group of people with varying degrees of Star Wars fandom and knowledge.

They said the story is great, the combat is punishing but rewarding and is based on your skill, customisation is great and feels personal, the worlds look awesome. Has a great mix of Dark Souls, Metroid, Tomb Raider and Uncharted, all wrapped up in an awesome Star Wars bow.

I cannot wait to finally pick this game up!

6 hours ago, InterceptorMad said:

A review I watched from a trusted, heavy gaming source is that despite the glitches and issues the game has (hopefully fixed with patches that are coming), it's the most fun they've had with a game all year, and for them is potentially Game of the Year. And this is from a group of people with varying degrees of Star Wars fandom and knowledge.

They said the story is great, the combat is punishing but rewarding and is based on your skill, customisation is great and feels personal, the worlds look awesome. Has a great mix of Dark Souls, Metroid, Tomb Raider and Uncharted, all wrapped up in an awesome Star Wars bow.

I cannot wait to finally pick this game up!

It's true. All of it. I haven't been this invested in single player of a game since Half Life 2.

Edited by dsul413

Had a first go at it yesterday and it's really strong. Particularly after having hit a bit of "open world gaming" fatigue, the chance to get into a full on SP Star Wars that is (relatively) contained.
The combat looks and feels great and challenging at the same time (don't think there have been other games doing lightsaber combat this good since, well, Jedi Outcast...), I'm definitely interested in the story (so, check that KOTOR box) and, as someone that really hasn't played any Tomb Raider or Uncharted, the whole platforming and puzzle-solving is definitely taking me back a few years...
Just glad there's a beautiful and enjoyable single player SW experience again.

😎

4k7zu1xlft341.png

On 11/12/2019 at 5:16 AM, Wraithdt said:

Hmm but the developers said it isn’t Bariss Offee , so is it someone else we know?

After playing the game I'd like to officially ask Star Wars fans to stop thinking every masked or face obscured character is somebody we already know.

I mean it does keep proving my thing about how fans only want more of what they know, instead of something new.

So, no. It's nobody you know or have even remotely seen. She's a good character, though. Really good actually.

10 hours ago, KCDodger said:

After playing the game I'd like to officially ask Star Wars fans to stop thinking every masked or face obscured character is somebody we already know.

I mean it does keep proving my thing about how fans only want more of what they know, instead of something new.

So, no. It's nobody you know or have even remotely seen. She's a good character, though. Really good actually.

reminds me of a particular part of this video, specifically at 12:32.

If you haven't watch it, I suggest doing so, it's an interesting watch.

Now about the Second Sister. I personnally think that she is hands down the best thing coming out of this game, and I loved this game a lot!

Wow, I just finished it. That ending! Did not see him coming. Perfect, both extremely menacing and believable how you get away.

On 12/15/2019 at 10:58 AM, KCDodger said:

To be fair, given her last appearance in Clone Wars, her becoming an Inquisitor is one of the more logical theories out there.

These people were cowards by not doing the saber chopper....

Two sources saying that ‘Jedi: Fallen Order’ sequel releasing in 2022.

Today Kotaku revealed during an in depth report of a cancelled Star Wars: Battlefront spin-off video game that Respawn are already working on to Jedi: Fallen and that EA Motive are hard at work on a Star Wars game.

The Kotaku article gives no other details but personally heard that the Jedi sequel will release the Fall of 2022.

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun