Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order FREE UPDATE

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

ijlrn1mjj4r21.jpg

From the Art of Jedi: Fallen Order book.

From Respawn Entertainment comes a brand-new action adventure game which tells an original Star Wars story around a surviving Padawan set shortly after the events of Revenge of the Sith.

Jedi: Fallen Order gets free update with many new features!

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

So like Kanan?

5 hours ago, TasteTheRainbow said:

So like Kanan?

Yeah, sounds a lot like his story. Wouldn't be too surprising if one more padawan out there had a similar scenario.

h1i8v3jfbor21.jpg

Notice the droid

0564cgx3tyr21.jpg

38 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Huh, comes out on my B-Day. Neat.

bpddfk5ox2s21.png

Second Sister and Purge Troopers

lkfe5zt4z2s21.jpg

KX-Series Security Droid

77jt168j73s21.jpg

What’s with the Jedi and Joker’s crossovers?

On 4/11/2019 at 1:24 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

h1i8v3jfbor21.jpg

Notice the droid

Looks like the ones The Seventh Sister uses. Maybe he takes one off her hands.

THE ART OF STAR WARS: JEDI – FALLEN ORDER

Dark Horse Books
hardcover
ISBN 978-1-5067-1555-1
$ 39.99
Dark Horse Books, Lucasfilm Ltd., Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts present The Art of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. The new book, which was created in close collaboration between the four companies, is a full-color, oversized hardcover volume that captures the design process of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, a galaxy-spanning, action-adventure video game from Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts arriving later this year.

The Art of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will guide readers through Cal Kestis’ perilous and heroic journey across the galaxy in an attempt to rebuild the Jedi Order as he learns the ways of the Force, travels to exotic worlds, and battles tyrannical foes. This uniquely designed work is sure to thrill dedicated Star Wars fans and gamers alike. With detailed concept art of all-new characters, exciting equipment, and locales both familiar and new, this tome offers a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of a highly anticipated video game—all accompanied by intimate artists’ commentary that reveal how this incredible galaxy is brought together.

On 4/14/2019 at 11:45 AM, TasteTheRainbow said:

Looks like the ones The Seventh Sister uses. Maybe he takes one off her hands.

oam4eurznyr21.jpg

Droid is named BD - 1

"Ugh" at all the shaky-cam in that story reveal trailer.

uebs3god4r231.jpg

fvnhno3c5r231.jpg

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

5wcn4nwsly231.jpg

On 6/6/2019 at 1:37 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Huh interesting, they are using the experimental AT-ATs we see in Rebels.

1 hour ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

A Tie Reaper in combat and a Tie Interceptor is landed in the middle of the Venators bridge.

Gameplay !!

Need more 2nd Sister, very interested in her as a primary antagonist.

I'm really liking what they've done with the Inquisition so far. It also really help when I'm in the midst of writing up a Force and Destiny campaign to have some more Imperial Force Users to draw from.

Edited by kris40k

Okay, so uh, wow.

Just watched it and um... I, I don't like it. Like at all. Chiefly because I... hate the character's primary ability is Kylo Ren's force freeze. That's his ******* thing, you Nerf Herders.

And he's using it

Constantly.

That's like making Dooku use lightning more than Palpatine. I hate it. I hate that this "WHOA, FRAK" power we've NEVER seen before in Star Wars that could be attributed to ONE character is now just a force power some neophyte without much training has.

"But isn't Kylo Ren the same thing?" one may ask.

No, not really. Kylo Ren is the descendant of Darth Vader. There's a difference there. Let's not act like being strong in the force isn't hereditary either, it is. Imagine if Leia had trained. Think about the heights Luke reached.

But nah some...

Rascal with a lightsaber that isn't even his... has one of the most shocking, "Whoa that's crazy powerful" abilities in Star Wars.

I...

I hate that.

2 hours ago, Captain Lackwit said:

Rascal with a lightsaber that isn't even his... has one of the most shocking, "Whoa that's crazy powerful" abilities in Star Wars

So, does only Vader ever Force Choke someone? Does only Obi-Wan ever Mind Trick?

Just because someone debuted the power doesn't mean its only their thing.

3 hours ago, kris40k said:

So, does only Vader ever Force Choke someone? Does only Obi-Wan ever Mind Trick?

Just because someone debuted the power doesn't mean its only their thing.

Well, duh, sure. But the power was used to get a point about Kylo Ren across.

This undoes that and I hate it so, so much.