Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order FREE UPDATE

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

Purge Trooper Black Series confirmed

61A3D98B-87BF-4B88-91F3-B8EA1266AB9B.jpeg

hasbro-black-series-second-sister-web.jp

hasbro-black-series-purge-trooper-web.jp

hasbro-black-series-cal-kestis-web.jpg

That new video looks so very "safe." It doesn't look bad mind you. Though it seems they went with that annoying Arkham game spinning camera. Camera is probably very shaky too. Seems it might even be entertaining but it looks so very by the numbers. There are new things but they still strove for the familiar like the Rancor-bats and the floaty backpack droid.

I am curious what the game with lightsabers being less like a baseball bat looked like. Did the game start with dismemberment and get changed mid-development?

3 hours ago, Frimmel said:

I am curious what the game with lightsabers being less like a baseball bat looked like. Did the game start with dismemberment and get changed mid-development?

Funny you ask @Frimmel

On 9/26/2019 at 7:01 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Purge Trooper Black Series confirmed

61A3D98B-87BF-4B88-91F3-B8EA1266AB9B.jpeg

WH40K Space Marine helmet, anyone?

8 minutes ago, Odanan said:

WH40K Space Marine helmet, anyone?

latest?cb=20061207162840
Not even remotely tbh.

Dathomir is a playable planet!

i3d59cuen4t31.jpg

Ninth Sister in game shows her with a prosthetic limb after events in the Dark Lord of the Sith comic, excellent verisimilitude.

Spoiler

gy9nybqqe5t31.jpg

Ninth Sister boss fight

2ttltk4r0dt31.jpg

Temple on the new planet Zeffo.

96osfoqrghu31.jpg

3 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Hmm, wonder who the third one is? And to make clear I mean the unknown Third Brother/Sister since they are not shown yet.

Edited by KiraYamatoSF

Huh... This is the first time I have realized that there aren't two separate lists. (i.e. 1-9 sisters, 1-10 brothers), as well as having not equating the Grand Inquisitor as the first of either. I apparently thought there were a lot more unknowns out there, haha.

Launch Trailer

On 10/24/2019 at 4:35 PM, Demon4x4 said:

Huh... This is the first time I have realized that there aren't two separate lists. (i.e. 1-9 sisters, 1-10 brothers), as well as having not equating the Grand Inquisitor as the first of either. I apparently thought there were a lot more unknowns out there, haha.

I'm wondering where one got that impression to be honest.

I've never heard anyone with large families number their brood that way, I guess (and I'm like, half Mormon... so there are plenty of examples). Also, in most monarchical lines, male descendants are certainly described as their own list, separate from sisters, since they would have different succession paths, for example. Does anyone call Henry VIII the third brother?

39 minutes ago, Demon4x4 said:

I've never heard anyone with large families number their brood that way, I guess (and I'm like, half Mormon... so there are plenty of examples). Also, in most monarchical lines, male descendants are certainly described as their own list, separate from sisters, since they would have different succession paths, for example. Does anyone call Henry VIII the third brother?

In Western civilization sure, but I'm pretty sure Cleopatra also held the title of Ptolemy 17 or 18.

Sure... I'm merely pointing out why or when 'one might get that impression' from.

6 hours ago, Demon4x4 said:

Fair, but Star Wars has never done it that way. Not canonically anyway. Given the low number of trained force sensitives and lightsaber wielders, I had always figured more or less, that it was a small number.

22 hours ago, KCDodger said:

Fair, but Star Wars has never done it that way. Not canonically anyway. Given the low number of trained force sensitives and lightsaber wielders, I had always figured more or less, that it was a small number.

Add to the fact would Palpatine really want a large number of Inquisitors around? Dark side users are notorious for betrayals, and from what we have seen these Inquisitors can be pretty ambitious.

I figured most of them were pretty weak / easily controlled / killed in training by other siblings (or on actual missions I guess), any number of things can keep their numbers down, really.

xjnck0gwz5y31.jpg

Starkiller Base is Ilum according to datamined files from Jedi First Order.