Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

5 minutes ago, bernh said:

B Wings, A Wings, Y Wings all showing up. The A Wings look like RZ-1s to me, at least on initial glance. The B Wings look just a tad off (longer? thinner?) but it may be perspective.

Yeah, and I wonder why no T-65s.

I wish Disney could make these movies as good as they can make a **** trailer.

Edited by Jo Jo
33 minutes ago, Jo Jo said:

I wish Disney could make these movies as good as they can make a **** trailer.

Some would say they HAVE. I have enjoyed all the new Star Wars content.

Edited by That Blasted Samophlange
1 hour ago, dsul413 said:

B Wings, A Wings, Y Wings all showing up. The A Wings look like RZ-1s to me, at least on initial glance. The B Wings look just a tad off (longer? thinner?) but it may be perspective.

It could be that some resistance cells/allies still had t-70’s, and the rest were from a rebel era cache of fighters that the resistance flies. The recent Lego leaks have Snap flying an a-wing.

Kylo walking away from from the new TIE we saw in the last trailer, so he probably flies it.

Also a new large (huge?) ship:

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Rossetti1828

k9et0qtclsi31.png

holy ****

cg6f17qeusi31.jpg

B-Wing

8tgwuof8ysi31.jpg

Fan service I am a fan of.

1 minute ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

8tgwuof8ysi31.jpg

Fan service I am a fan of.

Considering her staff in the last films, she would be perfect for the double blades.

xwdssmlamsi31.png

Red markings

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

yyureqxqpsi31.jpg

Training droid

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

ibbzi61l5ti31.png

TIE from earlier trailer

9s3rcqjrnsi31.png

Turbolaser battery

17 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

xwdssmlamsi31.png

Red markings

I can't see any red marking in the official video. Are these screenshots from the cam capture ? If so, the markings are capture/compression artefacts.

bjtzgq7u1ti31.jpg

fan art by BossLogic

If those are Imperial star destroyers then quite frankly the First Order deserve to rule the galaxy. They clearly have more supporters and are much better organised than the New Republic...

4 minutes ago, Momonip said:

If those are Imperial star destroyers then quite frankly the First Order deserve to rule the galaxy. They clearly have more supporters and are much better organised than the New Republic...

One thought I had is what if these Star Destroyers are like the Dreadnaught fleet like in Legends. Inactive and waiting for someone to stumble across it.

36 minutes ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

One thought I had is what if these Star Destroyers are like the Dreadnaught fleet like in Legends. Inactive and waiting for someone to stumble across it.

Possible.. but the lights are on... unless the salvage crews are activating them...

2 hours ago, Rossetti1828 said:

Kylo walking away from from the new TIE we saw in the last trailer, so he probably flies it.

Also a new large (huge?) ship:

Untitled.jpg

Or upgunned falcon?

[Double post]

Edited by RogueLeader42
12 minutes ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

Or upgunned falcon?

Naaah, it's something very blocky

ab3877-1566841904.jpg

Like a cross between a Corellian Heavy Lifter and an Aegis-Class shuttle

The ISD fleet looks like it's some mothballed fleet from the GCW. The formation is too tight to be something else. Also: No lights.

With Thrawn being sent into the Unknown Regions to prepare *something* this could very well be part of it.

And I wouldn't be surprised if the Resistance is searching for those mothballed fleets like the Empire and New Republic did in the old EU with the Katana-Fleet.

Edited by RogueLeader42
1 hour ago, RogueLeader42 said:

Naaah, it's something very blocky

ab3877-1566841904.jpg

Like a cross between a Corellian Heavy Lifter and an Aegis-Class shuttle

The ISD fleet looks like it's some mothballed fleet from the GCW. The formation is too tight to be something else. Also: No lights.

With Thrawn being sent into the Unknown Regions to prepare *something* this could very well be part of it.

And I wouldn't be surprised if the Resistance is searching for those mothballed fleets like the Empire and New Republic did in the old EU with the Katana-Fleet.

I didn't think it very likely, still, you never know.

Long Live the Supreme Leader