Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

27 minutes ago, That Blasted Samophlange said:

You do realize that nearly EVERY movie has reshoots.. sometimes they are drastic, sometimes they fix a scene that didn't flow well. Reshoots by themselves are not inherently bad.

You do realize I never said it was a bad thing?

Just conspiracy theory here, but maybe JJ went a bit too crazy and the executives are reeling the movie in a bit.

56cioie9i9b31.jpg

At the Comic-Con panel Rebecca Roanhorse can’t say much about. Resistance Reborn , but will say it bridges the gap between The Last Jedi and The Rise of Skywalker . Michael Siglain from LFL calls it and Black Spire “required reading” if you want to know the TROS backstory.

o5qwykp56sb31.png

g3jdhvwtfvc31.jpg

kra2d0yeerz21.jpg

4 hours ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Is that an actual, physical bow? I mean, Chewbacca's weapon looks like a crossbow, but still clearly fires an energy projectile. This one, though, seems to be firing an actual arrow.

Are we in for another, "Primitive forces overcome stormtroopers," story, only this time without Ewoks?

2 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

Is that an actual, physical bow? I mean, Chewbacca's weapon looks like a crossbow, but still clearly fires an energy projectile. This one, though, seems to be firing an actual arrow.

Are we in for another, "Primitive forces overcome stormtroopers," story, only this time without Ewoks?

If it has explosive arrows, it might work.

3 minutes ago, SabineKey said:

If it has explosive arrows, it might work.

I suppose it really only needs to defeat Stormtrooper armor, so if it fired plastic sporks, it could still work.

Edited by JJ48
6 hours ago, JJ48 said:

I'm assuming it may not be a finished shot. In the clone wars, the Night-sisters had energy bows. latest?cb=20181227062011

Spoilers

Spoilers

Like really, spoilers

You have been warned

From the link (not mine)

The SITH Fleet

For a while now Star Wars fans have been reading about, hearing about what’s out in the Unknown Regions and “the Beyond.” What that means has been kind of a mystery and part of the fun of the sequel trilogy era. Now today I have some pretty interesting rumors about what all of this actually means and what it might amount to if the rumors are correct. I should say that many of the things in this article have been corroborated by other tidbits in the past, both public and private. I think a lot of these disparate facts are coming together now.

The Sith Stormtroopers have been hidden away in the Unknown Regions. It is apparently hellish in those areas. The Universe is “not entirely stable.” The area is dangerous and full of peril. Since His Imperial Majesty, The Emperor Palpatine’s death, the fleet has been dodging gravity wells and surviving in the wilderness of space in the Unknown Regions waiting to be found and to finish their mission.

This is why Kylo Ren needs the Wayfinder device. BThe fleet is the key Kylo Ren needs to unlock Emperor Palpatine’s legacy. Kylo gets this device from an alien that looks like a spider with an infant’s face that acts as an oracle. This is sort of a Pandora’s Box for Kylo it seems as he thinks he’s getting himself something powerful that answers to him but Emperor Palpatine is not so willing to share his toys with anyone. Emperor Palpatine contingency plans weren’t made to have Darth Vader’s grandson received his inheritance.

The red Sith Stormtroopers which belong to The Emperor are hidden away inside a massive fleet, probably as a final act so upon his resurrection he could dominate the universe once more. However, the Death Star II wasn’t The Empeor’s last project. These Star Destroyers are equipped with “planet destroying weapons like the one on the Death Star itself.” Our buddy at the fantastic Bespin Bulletin is also releasing some images of the Sith Jump Troopers that fly in the Red TIE Fighters that belong to this fleet. These guys eject from their red TIE Fighters and rocket out and continue fighting from what I’ve heard and it all links up to survival in the unknown regions. These guys are not cowards with armor like our heroes are used to dealing with. I was told a few shots from The Clone Wars regarding Mando rocket pack stuff are pretty much reworked for this some of this movie and it is supposedly fantastic. Head over to Bespin Bulletin for his sketches of the troopers when they post in a short while. The questions I’m left with are the designs and how the fleet the survived and procreated 30 plus years later. Are they clones? How did they get their modern amor that matches The First Order’s designs? It seems like all of this fleet business is how we get Palpatine back. My assumption is Kylo doesn’t appreciate the fleet belonging to him but its also how he learns he’s part of a bigger plot to find Emperor Palpatine. My assumption is Snoke told Kylo about the fleet and withheld the reason they were looking for it or didn’t know either. Is Allegiant General Pryde a First Order guy or is he a Sith Fleet guy? When The Sith Fleet returns and unlocks a lot of secrets about Palpatine, is this also how we learn Rey’s connection to Emperor Palpatine’s plans?

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

Did Kevin J. Anderson write that plot?

The more ridiculous a leaked plot is, the more I believe it.

0vty5qqauyd31.jpg

Fan art by Phase Runner

o5z8brvn69f31.jpg

01w94jjn4cf31.jpg

Kylo Ren with rebuilt helmet and General of the First Order Pryde

l4sbza53agf31.jpg

Fan art by Phase Runner

ux5tua33rjf31.jpg

LEGO Speeders

3zaggr395pf31.jpg

knrymu21ixf31.jpg

Knight of Ren

ms0jj7pkt7g31.png

NXhl8wL.jpg

Fan art by Ethan Kahn

sith-trooper-9-1-23.jpg

Sith Trooper - The First Order Battalion under the Strict Command of Kylo & The Knights of Ren

eprm7xg85jg31.jpg

2wllecnn4mg31.jpg

(Obviously from older press but I still like the image.)

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun