What's this? A new pbp?

By Rabobankrider, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

As a matter of personal preference, I would rather not have a duplicate spec- at least not with single-spec starting characters- so I will probably respec Zara as a Driver (Ace). I was very close to choosing Driver from the start, and the switch won't really change things that much. It should be easy to make the alterations- I'll adjust the swsheet sometime today.

Oof. Srry, didnt know Zara was a operator. Not to worry, I’ll be explorer river :)

3 minutes ago, player3333902 said:

Oof. Srry, didnt know Zara was a operator. Not to worry, I’ll be explorer river :)

No! Please don't. I've already mostly made the transition, and I quite like it. It took you some time to arrive at your decision, so I don't wish for you to change it on my account.

Edited by Edgehawk
20 hours ago, Rabobankrider said:

Also @Jonas Shaaf , the reason you guys have 120,000 is because I was working on the assumption that you'd have multiple speeders/swoops etc due to you having established lives on the world. You could effectively split it 8,000 each if you so chose to. I don't want to actively limit your options regarding vehicles, if someone wants to play a rich kid I don't want to stop them, but living near the north-east, that vehicle isn't going to go unnoticed by the unsavoury types. I'd say when choosing vehicles have maybe a small amount focused for racing specs (maybe a couple of speeder bikes/swoops and perhaps an air or landspeeder), and the rest would serve simpler functions like transport, carrying gear and so on. In professional rally races you don't use your subaru Impreza to get to the event etc. Everyone I've played with before are good rp'ers so I have faith in you all to spend your credits responsibly on this and to work together so everyone is happy. In case I didn't mention it, what vehicle money isn't spend will not be kept, this is just to help you guys establish your resources regarding vehicles.

The Flare-S Swoop is 6,000 Credits. with 120,000, we could get two of them and still get a half-way descent ship to get from one venue to the next. Lei Mie definitely likes the Flare-S.

lei_mie_by_tramp_graphics-dcxkj6p.jpg

It's a viable option, though I will ask that we move the ooc talk to the ooc thread now. :)