Mafia Game VI (Day 7 - game ends)

By Lord Preyer, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

3 minutes ago, PodRacer said:

Well a lynch on day one always gives us a good starting point, but it means being ruthless.

No lynch D1 and we get no information, and mafia get a free night kill. So lets make sure we lynch somebody.

Yeah, I agree, assuming we have a reason to do it. I do not like the purely random lynch (and I wish John Emerson was in this game to get his reaction). But voting patterns are one of the best sources of information we can have.

9 hours ago, TheCallum said:

##roleconfirm

I see I have entered the badlands of the forum Mafia meta...

Lets pretend these are weasel words for now

##unvote

##vote Callum

15 minutes ago, PodRacer said:

@Lord Preyer is each day phase 24 hours, or just day 1?

Just D1.

15hrs remaining.

Well, there’s been far less discussion than in previous games. To perhaps help spark some:

##vote @Wenchiman

Hasn’t posted anything since confirming his role, and if he is scum I know he’ll be highly effective.

5 hours ago, markdedrick said:

I'll make a note on time zone issues as well. By my accounting we have two folks on EST, and two on PST, which is 8 hours behind folks in the UK. Very good chance that once @Rewen007 and @jessicachase go to bed the first day is essentially over for them.

Yes! Not planning to be up at 0700 PST on Saturday...so will make any final contributions tonight before bed time.

40 minutes ago, markdedrick said:

Well, there’s been far less discussion than in previous games. To perhaps help spark some:

##vote @Wenchiman

Hasn’t posted anything since confirming his role, and if he is scum I know he’ll be highly effective.

This is the first analysis I've been able to find, and as such, in keeping with quiet reps don't contribute to the good side of the Force, or they are awaiting a scummy time to strike like a little prick Sith...

##vote @Wenchiman

So I keep on forgetting to check the message board. I am finding this way of doing things much more difficult

##roleconfirm

I am late and have some reading to do, I see. Everyone's asleep so that should go well 👍

1 hour ago, Rewen007 said:

Yes! Not planning to be up at 0700 PST on Saturday...so will make any final contributions  tonight before bed time.

Agreed, now that I am off work I am catching up and will need to make a decision tonight though I notice you are all rather eager to lynch without cause

40 minutes ago, markferguson said:

So I keep on forgetting to check the message board. I am finding this way of doing things much more difficult

I appreciate that change can be challenging but please know that this is waaaaaaay easier to mod than WhatsApp and the ability to quote multiple posts might finally actually help Town to win something. (I think the score is 5-1 to Scum).

8 minutes ago, Lord Preyer said:

I appreciate that change can be challenging but please know that this is waaaaaaay easier to mod than WhatsApp and the ability to quote multiple posts might finally actually help Town to win something. (I think the score is 5-1 to Scum).

I don’t think this is the issue you think it is.

1 hour ago, Rewen007 said:

Yes! Not planning to be up at 0700 PST on Saturday...so will make any final contributions tonight before bed time.

Where are you on the west coast? Your profile says Spokane?

52 minutes ago, markferguson said:

Tonight I’m watching Ducks and Blazers but tomorrow is devoted to Sunderland.

28 minutes ago, JessicaChase said:

Agreed, now that I am off work I am catching up and will need to make a decision tonight though I notice you are all rather eager to lynch without cause

I used to be team ##no lynch, but I’ve come around to the idea that the reaction players have, and the actual voting information, are the best data we get.

Counterpoint, Marcus want us to lynch so let’s not do that.

Never mind, Erik, had your profile confused with somebody else playing.

11 minutes ago, markdedrick said:

Where are you on the west coast? Your profile says Spokane?

I think your thinking of my profile?

15 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

I think your thinking of my profile?

I am! I know where Erik lives (Oakland) but I’m confusing profiles.

Americans, any other thought? I feel like nobody is really searching for an answer.

49 minutes ago, markdedrick said:

Americans, any other thought? I feel like nobody is really searching for an answer.

I am waiting for someone to do something fishy, but nothing seems to be happening this day

5 minutes ago, JessicaChase said:

I am waiting for someone to do something fishy, but nothing seems to be happening this day

Historically nothing does. You have to commit to doing nothing g, or to lynching a super quiet person. At this point that likely means Adam or one of the other Americans.