Mafia Game VI (Day 7 - game ends)

By Lord Preyer, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

I like the sirens haha

Anyone have any final words before we follow Clon to what could be our doom?

I can’t see us turning the vote around on anyone else.

If we get lose can we have a second vote?

No wait that's Brexit....

11 minutes ago, PodRacer said:

If we get lose can we have a second vote?

No wait that's Brexit....

“A new YouPalpatine poll shows...”

🔨

You turn on Rewen. The young Padawan had been acting strange all trip. His mutterings about “Massasi” were one thing. Catching him idolising a small figurine of Exar Kun quite another. And to top it all off, “Rewen” even sounds like “Revan” doesn’t it?

That’s enough. With a nod from the Princess you ignite your blades and fire your bowcasters.

@Rewen007 is dead. He was a vessel for the anger and hate of a dead Sith Lord (Third Party - Serial Killer (Arsonist).

Night 5 begins. It will last 24hrs or until all Night Actions are completed.

I feel the glare of your light sabers crackling on my skin. You have me cornered, I admit.

I'm just a young Jedi who struggled at Luke’s Academy on Yavin IV, still trying to find a way... the voices in my head from ancient long dead Sith Lords asked me to go slowly and painfully ... I've been torn between Republic and Empire alike...all I know is that the fire welcomes us all, eventually...

Make sure you ignite the rest of the mafia... like JessicaChase... Some are already doused!

Oh TrainGirl1, why couldn't you be the type that would cure me of these voices in my head. I do so hope that your Virgin ways will protect this town too, the cause for which my heart still burns, even if my mind is sundered.

Fare the well, and may the Force be with us...

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Nice post! But please no posting after hammer. Even when fun and funny!

Chewie dies first. Death Trooper Commander @clontroper5 guns him down (some years ahead of schedule and at the hands of Imperials, not the Yuzhon Vong as it happens).

Princess Leia Organa Solo is shot next. Killed by her own protector no less, as her bodyguard @Traingirl1 reveals herself to be a Traitor! An Imperial Security Bureau Agent who has been waiting for her moment. There’s no **** fool flying through space this time. Just a hole in her chest instead.

”In the Grand Admiral’s name...” they intone as they approach the shaking NewRep VIPs left. Their blasters blaze. All is soon silence.

@TheCallum is dead. He was Vanilla Town.

The game is over. The Mafia have triumphed! (Voting bloc deadlock outcome).

All players (alive and dead) may now post.

Nice job scum team.

For the Empire!

You guys should learn I am NEVER Rebel Scum.

Not fair, we didn't have a people's vote!

Whoop whoop! Well played all.

Man, that sucks. Great story @Lord Preyer

In his defence, Callum did have a lovely pair of coconuts...

Just now, PodRacer said:

In his defence, Callum did have a lovely pair of coconuts...

This was what I got last night: "You receive a Geonosian coconut so huge it generates its own gravity. For a moment you think of forsaking your Scum responsibilities to study it. Then you think: nah."

Lol, I wanted to send fruit from Uranus but was informed I had to be more family friendly...

Thanks to all the new players for joining up!

Assume you tried to kill Rewen on night 2?

9 minutes ago, PodRacer said:

No actually we killed @Traingirl1 which converted her to our side

I was a Role cop and as such knew basically everyone's role haha

12 minutes ago, PodRacer said:

I hadn’t considered that possibility.

10 minutes ago, clontroper5 said:

I was a Role cop and as such knew basically everyone's role haha

Oh hot ****