I thought Jessica was playing as well?

@PodRacer of course - sorry!

@JessicaChase - you ##in too?

##in

Edited by JessicaChase

##in

Did i miss the call? Id like to play

On 1 January 2019 at 4:05 AM, Lord Preyer said:

@Ginkapo do you want to join this game when it starts on this forum? We’re running a quick Vengeful bloodbath in the meantime...

Does a martyr dream of paradise?

6 hours ago, Madaghmire said:

Did i miss the call? Id like to play

##in

In

3 minutes ago, Lord Preyer said:

Strange it works in chrome but not safari

14 hours ago, Paulcrawford said:

Strange it works in chrome but not safari

I have had that issue as well. if you find a solution, please let me know.

Dear players,

Set up is now underway with roles being sent out shortly. Please check your FFG forum private message account for your role then post ##roleconfirm.

This game is Role Madness drawn from the list below:

Vanilla Town

Jester

Poisoner

Vampire

SK

Arsonist

FBI Agent

Psychiatrist

Firefighter

Desperado

Sensor

Cop

Doc

Fruit Vendor

Bookie

Seraph Knight

Virgin

Tracker

Mafia Goon

Mafia Godfather

Mafia RB

Mafia Role Cop

Mafia Traitor

Mafia Vigilante

Mafia Hooker

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Setup_Role_PM's

Note: limited alterations have been made in some cases to ensure balance.

Day 1 will start soon and will be a shorter than normal Day. Subsequently, Days will last 48hrs and Nights will last 24hrs. These timings may be reviewed later.

Thank you and good hunting!

To vote, type ##vote [player name]. To unvote, type ##unvote [player name]. To change your vote, unvote before revoting. Self-voting is banned. Night Actions once ordered are irrevocable.

THE RULES, BRIEFLY:
No editing your posts.
No talking Out Of Thread unless you are able to do so.
Don't quote (or pretend to quote) Moderator PMs.
Don't spectator-post or like.
Don't post after hammers or daykills.
Don't post after dying.
Don't fake day actions.
DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS.
DON'T TALK OUTSIDE OF THE THREAD!

GxvmhDT.jpg

Rules shall be enforced with a general warning the first time they are broken, then a modkill. Unless the breach is serious (quoting a PM, for example) in which case modkill comes instantly.

Role PMs going out now followed by start of Day.

##role confirmed

##vote Ebon

##role confirmed

Princess Leia Organa Solo shook off the sweat from her brow. That nightmare had been so intense. So real. She could actually feel herself flying through space for a moment. Feel the silliness of Luke milking things and throwing a temper tantrum. But it was quickly passing now. After all, how could anyone actually be frightened of something called “Snoke”?

Yes. It was all a dream.

But now she had to get back to work. To the real work of dealing with the aftermath of Grand Admiral Thrawn’s offensive, supporting Luke’s work with the young Jedi on Yavin and dealing with the **** that was the ongoing government shutdown over Mon Mothma’s crazed insistence on funding an anti-Death Star Wall. Seriously, a wall in the Death Star trench, sure that made sense, but to protect the New Republic from Death Stars, how would that even work anyway?

Suddenly, the Princess was roused from her political headaches by an explosion at the back of the Falcon. Chewie’s voice came over the speaker warning of sabotage... Imperials!

She ran to where the passengers gathered, diplomats, Senators, Young Jedi, Republic SpecOps - all should be trusted and yet her Force Senses told her that there were indeed Imperials and Sith and other enemies of the Republic gathered here.

As the engines cut out and the Falcon drifted into normal space Leia knew that they would need to find the dark forces fast so that the true heroes of the Republic gathered here could make it back to Coruscant alive.

Day 1 has begun. It will last 25hrs and 25mins (1500 GMT, Saturday).

1 minute ago, Lord Preyer said:

(If anyone knows how to post that nifty countdown clock can they please just do so. Thanks!)

it was pending.me, but I understand its offline now =(

##roleconfirm

38 minutes ago, PodRacer said:

##vote Ebon

I see I have entered the badlands of the forum Mafia meta...

##role confirm

Welcome to our fruity little club!