Squad Builder Bug Reporting

By ffgBrian, in X-Wing Squad Builder

8 hours ago, gregorpg said:

Spare parts cannisters for Delta7 dissappeared from the Ofiicial Squad Builder.

I've checked, the Spare Parts Canister is available for the Delta 7 when you have an astromech equipped.

41 minutes ago, AceDogbert said:

I've checked, the Spare Parts Canister is available for the Delta 7 when you have an astromech equipped.

Thank you, it is indeed.

The QR Code scanner has no way to scan the code within the Application, yet when you use a QR code scanner to scan the code the link it produces recommends that you download the app to view the code.

When you click download app it just opens the app (I have already downloaded it)

It seems like the application needs a QR code scanner or needs to be able to open a share link natively inside the application, per the message when opening the QR code link is Warning you are on mobile Please use the application

version 1.2.1

The official app is showing different points total of squads on the saved squads screen and each specific squad screen.

In the official app is not possible equip tactical scrambler modifification for Nom Lumb, and permit equip afterburners.

I think is a mistake on ship size.

Edited by Mirglip

When building a squad with the Rogue squadron e-wing, the total points in the squad do not match the total in the squad recap on the left. The lower value for the rogue does not seem to transfer to the squad recap on the left.

On the points lists PDF for Rebels, ‘Jyn Erso’ crew is listed as NOT Hyperspace legal. However, on the official squadron builder, it allows ‘Jyn Erso’ crew to be selected as a Hyperspace option.

To add to others - The total points for a squad (displayed in the left-hand squad navigation bar) are not consistent with the points displayed in the main squad builder window while constructing a squad. About 70% of my lists show point values over 200 in the squad navigation bar and correct point values in the builder window itself.

The picture of the upgrade card 'passive sensors' is missing the small triangle indicating that it’s charge is recurring!

¡thank you!

15 hours ago, Tellonius said:

The picture of the upgrade card 'passive sensors' is missing the small triangle indicating that it’s charge is recurring!

¡thank you!

I think that most of the recurring charge triangles are missing in the app, actually.

Point cost for Zealous Recruit (Fang Fighter) shows correct (41 points) but when you share the squad list the final cost show the old cost for the Zealous Recuit.

thank you

My list is one set of points when being built and another when shared as a pdf or in the list view. The latter two being both wrong.

Ok as of this morning, the app on my I phone is registering the correct points on both the build section and the squad list section, however the online version I access with my Windows 10 still has the problem that both do no match, the squad recap still seems to show the numbers pre change.

I was not having the issue with the Saved lists "list" has points not matching the list's point when brought up. As of this morning (after accessing my lists with the Android phone app) I am getting a mismatch in the points. Saved lists is showing points per before January update.

Sunday I spent my day cleaning up and redoing my squads based on the new points release. I wake up this morning and all my squads from the Windows 10 interface are all whacked out of scope by wide margins. The android app all looks good.

Has anyone from the FFG announced anything on Twitter or reddit on plans to clean this up or eventually support the huge ships? Any news on the "new app" they said they were working on?

Would be nice if FFG implemented an import export function so we could more easily take squads in and out to use other places. With no support for huge ships and the clunkiness of the app and site... I wished there were more options that didn't involve paying more money or signing in with Facebook...

Jyn Erso isnt HS Legal according to the PDF.

But is on the App.

Well now all of my hyperspace lists show as custom lists.

On 2/1/2020 at 3:03 PM, Hail Ubergod said:

My list is one set of points when being built and another when shared as a pdf or in the list view. The latter two being both wrong.

Also getting this bug, both in Extended and Hyperspace formats

On both my Tablet and Phone every time I click to open the movement dial the app hangs. I can't hit the back button or the close X button to get out of the movement information screen.

I am trying to upgrade the Delta-7A to Delta-7B in squadbuilder app, however, no matter which republic general I choose in conjunction with the ship, does not allow this upgrade option. I have used both my iPad and desktop windows 10 machine with version 1.2.0

I have tried with no other pilots, and no other options as well as all but 22 remaining points to build with. No dice. The only option that shows up is: Calibrated Laser Targeting for 4 points.
Please advise.

I can put R4 Astromech in Hyperpsace on all the Republic ships except ARC-170s because it does not appear as an option.

R4 is limited to small ships. Arc is medium

4 minutes ago, librarian101 said:

R4 is limited to small ships. Arc is medium

My bad. Thanks. Just not paying attention on that one. Which is weird because I play ARCs all the time.

When will the Tantive IV expansion be supported in the official squad builder? It was super frustrating to buy the upgrades for Rebels and Imperials along with the Tantive IV 2nd Ed and then not be able to build a squad in the tool, or find official points to use. I get there are all kinds of 3rd party references, but I'd like to know I'm using an official app.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:14 AM, Andugus said:

I am trying to upgrade the Delta-7A to Delta-7B in squadbuilder app, however, no matter which republic general I choose in conjunction with the ship, does not allow this upgrade option. I have used both my iPad and desktop windows 10 machine with version 1.2.0

I have tried with no other pilots, and no other options as well as all but 22 remaining points to build with. No dice. The only option that shows up is: Calibrated Laser Targeting for 4 points.
Please advise.

Are you trying in hyperspace or extended, it is not available for hyperspace.