Squad Builder Bug Reporting

By ffgBrian, in X-Wing Squad Builder

Mananaged to get a -17/200 empty separatist squad. No screenshot. I was bored...

It seems to be happening when you look at the pilot option and give it upgrades, but don't actually select the pilot for you squad. After a few switches it takes away the upgrade values, I think. Not everytime though.

They need to add a subroutine that checks the sum of the saved squad if they don't want to rewrite the running total code...

On 11/28/2020 at 12:13 PM, Lunar Sovereign said:

It won't allow Veteran Turret Gunner to be equipped on a ship with a turret/hardpoint granting the rotate action equipped.

To expand on this... I did get "Veteran Turret Gunner" to equip on ships like the Y-Wing and VCX, but you have to add those ships to your list (click the checkmark) and then go back and re-edit them. After doing this, VTG will appear as an option.

Still a bug, as it shouldn't be that clumsy to add that option.

Perhaps this it tied to the missing upgrade problem I mentioned above.

image.png.791045dee5e91d4f9a81971cb7b8fa94.png

If you look at the product information for the HMP Droid Gunship and the Droid Tri-fighter are all missing these cards as well.

I cant seem to insert the images, but you will see that the XX-23 thread tracer Missiles, the Intercept Booster, and the Repulsorlift Stabilizers are all missing from the product lists.

Might have posted in the wrong area. = /

I noticed that the Intercept Boosters for the Tri-Fighter now correctly cost 1 point (they had been coming up for 3, which was wrong). Maybe they made a correction pass on the app? Anyone else notice fixes in the last day or so?

Eta-2 Actis Anakin in the app cannot equip Light Side Force upgrades (e.g., Patience) despite them being listed in the points PDF.

Hello. Below is a summary of the issues we have fixed recently. Thank you all for your feedback and helping us improve the Squad Builder.

• Additional slots granted by title upgrades now function properly.
  • Points costs for Intercept Booster corrected to 1 point.
  • Anakin can now equip both Hate and Patience Force upgrades.
  • We fixed the error reporting with Patience when equipped to a Lightside Force User
  • Missing upgrade cards were added to the collection manager for the HMP Gunship, Tri-Fighter, and Hotshots and Aces
  • Veteran Turret Gunner can now be equipped by ships that equip a turret first.*
    • *Note that when adding an upgrade that grants an action, that upgrade must be added and the ship added to the squad first. After the ship is added to the squad with the new upgrade (by tapping the check mark), any action requirements for subsequent upgrades will be recognized. For example, Veteran Turret Gunner will not show up as a Gunner option for a Y-wing until you have added that Y-Wing with Dorsal turret to the squad first.

Below are the issues we are aware of and are actively working on.

• We are working on the error reporting for Veteran Turret Gunner as it currently flags an error when equipped to ships that already have the rotate action.
  • Standardized upgrade error reporting is not being handled correctly. The restriction should be by ship type, and not for the entire squad.
Edited by SquadBuilderMaintenance
On 12/1/2020 at 8:28 AM, Sarcsmorator said:

Eta-2 Actis Anakin in the app cannot equip Light Side Force upgrades (e.g., Patience) despite them being listed in the points PDF.

There appear to be light/dark side mixups for various upgrades; Imperial inquisitors and Vader have access to Patience in the iOS app, for other examples.